Knowledge Base
Community

Bonus credit for me and new giffgaff member

Started by: stellamonsteruk
On: 11/01/2014 | 21:59
Replies: 12

by: sauron
on: 11/01/2014 | 23:23

The person recieving the new sim gets £5 within a day or so of activating, the person who's account the sim comes from gets 500 points which will be added to the account on or around the 5th of each month, then in the months of December and January this can be paid out as credit, cash, or donation to charity with the selecter on the main web sites dashboard, if left it will roll over

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 11 of 13
by: ladyice
on: 11/01/2014 | 23:39

they av 2 topup £10 1st time they will have £5 credit on there sim + ul get £5 payback when they activate there sim hun xx

Message 12 of 13
Highlighted
by: bertiebat
on: 11/01/2014 | 23:49

@stellamonsteruk wrote:

Hi,

I joined giffgaff about a month ago (Because their payas you go deals are the best by far) and received a second SIM with an offer, that me and my new recommended member would get bonus credit for me getting them to use to SIM but I would like to know exactaly how it works.

Ie how they sign up with their new SIM, how much (if any) credit they have to top up, when/how we both get our bonus credit.

If there is already a thead about this please link, other wise help is very appreciated.

Thanks Stella

Hi Stella,

I know that some people have partially answered your query but just wanted to ensure you understood this completely. Smiley Happy

This link explains all http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Welcome-News/Newbie-s-extra-5-credit-friend-connection-offer/td-p/5...

To qualify for the £5 bonus credit:

- Your first friend activation must have activated within 42 days of you activating your own SIM

- SIM must have been ordered via your Spread giffgaff / your personalised order link after you activated your own SIM, therefore the SIM is automatically linked to your account

The crutial bit is that your friend need to activate within 42 days for you to receive the bonus £5 credit as well and the 500 points (payable with all activated MGM SIMs you get activated).

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 13 of 13