Community

Calls dont get forwarded to voicemail etc

Started by: megazog
On: 29/05/2015 | 18:45
Replies: 2

Go to best answer
by: megazog
on: 29/05/2015 | 18:45
Hi, just noticed today that when someone calls me and i reject the call or miss the call, the caller does not get diverted to my voicemail. I have checked that call forwarding/diverts is on and has the correct numbers (wife has same settings and her's works). i have tried removing and readding call forwarding/diverts by manually removing the numbers and readding them after a reboot. that didn't work so then i tried again another way by dialing 1626 to disable voicemail etc and rebooting, then re-enabled it by dialing 1616. But whenever people call me and i either reject or let it ring out the caller doesn't get diverted to my voicemail, they just get 3 beeps then it terminates the call. I have dialed 443 and checked that i have voicemail on and it still has my personal greeting etc. I have used the mmi codes *004# to enable voicemail. and **61*443*10*30# also does not fix it. It does ring for 30 seconds but terminates the call instead of diverting the caller to voicemail... Please help if you can Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 3
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: rhort
on: 29/05/2015 | 18:48
There are currently issues with voicemail; check the following thread for the latest official details:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Service-Updates/Voicemail-services-unavailable-29th-May-2015/td-p/1...
Message 2 of 3
by: rhort
on: 29/05/2015 | 18:48
There are currently issues with voicemail; check the following thread for the latest official details:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Service-Updates/Voicemail-services-unavailable-29th-May-2015/td-p/1...
Message 2 of 3
by: megazog
on: 29/05/2015 | 19:00

So sorry to raise another ticket about this. i thought i did try to look for this on the service status page - but must have not looked hard enough or got distracted at work. Sorry. btw my wife is on giffgaff "and is not affected" - i have just tested and she was totally lieing to me lol. apologies again

thank you for your quick answer Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3