Knowledge Base
Community

Can't buy a bundle it says my sim is not registered but it is I've already had a bundle before what'

Started by: victoriablake1989
On: 06/05/2016 | 21:00
Replies: 5

by: victoriablake1989
on: 06/05/2016 | 21:00
Says my sim is not registered but it is says I can't buy a bundle yet I've bought one before
Message 1 of 6
by: mathew40
on: 06/05/2016 | 21:02
Hi there @victoriablake1989
You normally Only get that message if your logged into the wrong account , do you have another giffgaff account by anychance ?.
Can you TEXT the word "Name" to 43430 and you'll recieve a text confirming your correct Membername, for your correct account 😉.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
by: sloz
on: 06/05/2016 | 21:02
Can you see previous top up's in order history?
Http://www.giffgaff.com/account

If not, you're logged into the wrong account
Text the word NAME to 43430 to receive your correct username

If you previous transactions are showing in order history
You'll need to ask an agent to reset your account back to an active state Log into here

Http://j.mp/agentsgaff

Choose 30 in the drop down list

In the box provided tell the agent your account details have disapeared and your account is appearing as not active
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 6
by: persco
on: 06/05/2016 | 21:03
Hi, are you sure you are logged into the right account because it should let you. Check to see if you can see your number on the dashboard and some recent transactions in your purchase history. If you can't then you are in the wrong account. If you can, then clear your cache u and cookies and try again.

To retrieve your password, request a reset link by putting your mobile number in the lost password link below

https://giffgaff.com/support/lost-password

If you don't receive an email with a reset link, (check in your junk folder as well as giffgaff emails do end up in there)

Text the word PASS to 43430
you'll receive confirmation of your correct username and the email address you have in your giffgaff account details (could take up to 5 minutes to arrive)
Please do set BEST ANSWER for posts that help you. Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 6
by: p33t3r
on: 06/05/2016 | 22:10
I am assuming the sim is still live as 6 months lack of use will kill it. Either that, or you may be on the wrong account. Get your NAME from 43430 and contact an agent with your details from the phone to see if it can be tracked
Message 5 of 6
by: abdullah1604
on: 06/05/2016 | 22:30
Text the word NAME to 43430
Message 6 of 6