- Tap MMS proxy then tap the text box and enter 184.108.40.206 then tap OK
- Tap MMS port then tap the text box and enter 8080 then tap OK
- Tap MCC then tap the text box and enter 234 then tap OK
- Tap MNC then tap the text box and enter 10 then tap OK
- Press the Menu key
- Tap Save
- Tap the circle next to giffgaff so a green dot appears.
- Press the Back key four times to return to the home screen.
- Turn you phone off and back on again
I even tried this:
Should you be experiencing poor signal strength, or no service, it is sometimes necessary to perform a manual roam on your device to de-register it from your network provider and then re-register it again. To perform a manual network roam on an Android device, go to the Settings menu and select Wireless and Networks mobile networks, network operators, search for networks, a list of available networks will be displayed after a short while.
Now select any network that is not your home provider network. After a few moments you will see "No Service" on the display,
Now select your home provider network and change the selection back to Automatic
Please, please help!! I don't know what else to try,