Joined yesterday and still can't get the phone to work (24h later). No Internet, no sms, can't make calls...
- Have an iphone 4s from 02.
- Phone unlocked by O2
- Sim activation successful "Just confirming your activation was successful."
- Have a new phone number.
- Bought a £12 goodybag and have £5 credit.
- Installed the Internet settings described on this forum for my phone and OS.
- It says O2-UK and 3G on the screen, good coverage.
- SMS's aren't delivered.
- Can't call, just get a bipbip and then it cuts off.
- No Internet when I disable wi-fi.
- Removed SIM and rebooted multiple times
- Reset settings and added again.
Is it an issue with the SIM? How can I test the SIM?