Change number but keep the same sim

Started by: tanzilanoreen7861
On: 13/12/2017 | 14:52
Replies: 2

Go to best answer
Highlighted
by: tanzilanoreen7861
on: 13/12/2017 | 14:52

I want to change my number but keep the sim can I do that since I’ve been getting random calls everyday and it’s getting annoying 

Message 1 of 3
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: thepresident
on: 13/12/2017 | 15:00
  • Read and follow the instructions and warnings.
  • Click Change my number.
  • On the next page confirm that you wish to go ahead. This is permanent, you cannot get your old number back after you've confirmed you wish to go ahead.

Your number will be changed within 4 hours. Your credit and goodybags will not be shown on your account until the new number is ready.

This service is only available between 4.30am and 9.30pm and can only be used once per account. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 3
by: gizmo420
on: 13/12/2017 | 14:54
@tanzilanoreen7861

change your Mobile Number here

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Solve-your-questions/Can-I-change-my-Mobile-Number/ta-p/3488137

You will be given a new random number. All your account details will reappear with your air time and bag when its complete, which can take up to 24 hours.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 3
by: thepresident
on: 13/12/2017 | 15:00
  • Read and follow the instructions and warnings.
  • Click Change my number.
  • On the next page confirm that you wish to go ahead. This is permanent, you cannot get your old number back after you've confirmed you wish to go ahead.

Your number will be changed within 4 hours. Your credit and goodybags will not be shown on your account until the new number is ready.

This service is only available between 4.30am and 9.30pm and can only be used once per account. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 3