Community

Changes....

Started by: scouserholmes
On: 10/04/2019 | 17:46
Replies: 6

Go to best answer
by: scouserholmes
on: 10/04/2019 | 17:46

I am thinking of leaving  gg as there is so many better deals out there cheaper for light users of phones like myself.  My question is this!  Can I transfer a balance I have with gg on one phone to another phone that I have with gg?  Both phones have a payg sim with gg.  Until recently,I had a £5 goodybag with one of my phones(this phone I will be using with a different provider on a payg sim), BUT I want the other phone to remain with gg.  Can this be done?  

Message 1 of 7
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: maverick77_uk
on: 10/04/2019 | 17:48
@scouserholmes

Hi,

Sorry no.

There is no way of transferring credit or goodybags from one account (sim) to another.

Cheers!
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 7
Highlighted
by: maverick77_uk
on: 10/04/2019 | 17:48
@scouserholmes

Hi,

Sorry no.

There is no way of transferring credit or goodybags from one account (sim) to another.

Cheers!
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 7
by: bladerunner929
on: 10/04/2019 | 17:50

@scouserholmes  hi, unfortunately that is not possible, its use it or lose it I'm affraid, and you will also lose any payback that you may have earned also, if you go before the June payout

Message 3 of 7
by: wirralholmes
on: 10/04/2019 | 17:59
Thanks for letting me know. Will stay with gg until my balance is nil on my account,then move then, once I have my pac code. I doubt if I have any payback tbh! Thanks again,scouserholmes
Message 4 of 7
by: wirralholmes
on: 10/04/2019 | 18:01
Thanks for letting me know. Pity that. It will mean 2 phones will be going from gg once the balance on each sim is used up! Thanks,scouserholmes
Message 5 of 7
by: andrewbergstrom
on: 10/04/2019 | 18:03
Good Evening @scouserholmes

Sorry but its not possible to transfer credit or allowances to another giffgaff account.
Message 6 of 7
by: ellebae
on: 10/04/2019 | 18:03
Hi @wirralholmes Sorry to hear you are thinking of leaving after your goodybags stop
if you wish to keep the 2 numbers you will need your PAC codes for both phones
There are two ways to get the PAC code
1. Dial 43431 from your mobile and follow the instructions or
2. Click here Http://giffgaff.com/support/pac-code-request
Your PAC code will arrive as a SMS within 2 WORKING HOURS (Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8AM and 4PM), And will also be shown on your my giffgaff page
Http://giffgaff.com/dashboard
Your PAC code is valid for 30 days
As the transfer day approaches, don't forget to cancel any recurring goodybag settings or automated top-ups and remove your payment-card details from your payment details page here http://www.giffgaff.com/profile/payment-details to avoid any future charges.

also if you have any credit left, you have to use it, it's non refundable sorry, or lose it or donate to charity
Hope this helps you
Please remember to select "Best Answer" and give thanks to those who helped by clicking Kudos!
Message 7 of 7