Community

Changing profile picture

Started by: richi1
On: 08/12/2011 | 03:37
Replies: 3

Go to best answer
by: richi1
on: 08/12/2011 | 03:37
Hi anyone know if and how i can change my profile picture from my phone (iphone 4)
Cheers
Message 1 of 4
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: xtreemneo
on: 08/12/2011 | 03:59
Hello rich1,
Thank for you post. Its good that you are experimenting from your mobile browser.

As the previous user posted,
Click 'Full' down at the bottom of the page
where it say 'Version: Mobile | Full' and then under your 'My Community Settings', one can change the Avatar... from iPhone browser

If you want to upload actual photograph to associate with your profile, you might have to do it from a PC, MacBook or certain mobile OSs am afraid..

iPhone Sandboxes the mobile Safari browser.. Hence you will not be able to upload or download image (any file for that matter) directly from the mobile browser..

Thanks,
Message 4 of 4
by: slamboom
on: 08/12/2011 | 03:48
I think you'll have to click 'Full' down at the bottom of the page where it say 'Version: Mobile | Full' and then change it under your 'My Community Settings' and then go back to the mobile site.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
by: maheed
on: 08/12/2011 | 03:56
You will need to use the actual full site
Message 3 of 4
by: xtreemneo
on: 08/12/2011 | 03:59
Hello rich1,
Thank for you post. Its good that you are experimenting from your mobile browser.

As the previous user posted,
Click 'Full' down at the bottom of the page
where it say 'Version: Mobile | Full' and then under your 'My Community Settings', one can change the Avatar... from iPhone browser

If you want to upload actual photograph to associate with your profile, you might have to do it from a PC, MacBook or certain mobile OSs am afraid..

iPhone Sandboxes the mobile Safari browser.. Hence you will not be able to upload or download image (any file for that matter) directly from the mobile browser..

Thanks,
Message 4 of 4