Knowledge Base
Community

Charged twice for goody bag

Started by: marie74
On: 29/11/2012 | 22:13
Replies: 11

by: marie74
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:13

I have been charged twice for a £10.00 goody bag. Once on Nov 23rd and again on the 24th. One is giffgaff.com and the other is giffgaff.co.uk I have been trying to ask an agent but can't get the date to be recognised regardless of what I enter. I can see others have had the same issue resolved. Any help is really appreciated.

Message 1 of 12
by: backdrifters
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:14
When contacting an agent select sim service then no service this will allow you to message an agent without the date problem
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 12
by: bunnylations

If you choose 'Sim Service' and then 'No Service' as the categories when asking an agent, it won't ask you for a date and you'll be able to send a message.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 12
by: mrcheerful

Hello Smiley Happy A few problems have been appearing with goodybags. Please see this thread: Goodybag issues

Ask a agent http://giffgaff.com/support/ask

Please be aware if you encounter the problem off the invalid date in while trying to contacting an agent, then the way around this is to choose sim services from the drop menu and then no services from here you will be able to insert your information.

I hope you get this matter fixed really soon, please mind the agents cab take up to 24 hours to get back to you.

Was your query resolved? please click ''solutions & kudos'' Smiley Happy .Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 12
by: marie74

Thanks, I will do this.

Message 5 of 12
by: aerus
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:15

If you experiencing erro contacting agents choose this:

From drop Down menu choose :
Select category > sim service
Subcategory > No services
Tick all the boxes (any)

Fill in relevant info in the box.

A Giffgaff agent will assign a ticket and reply within 24 hours.

Remember to give Kudos & Accept as solution to posts from the community if they have helped. Thx
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 12
by: jaydean38
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:16

Hi sorry to hear this but Unfortunately Giff Gaff are having few issues at the moment..with Delayed goodybags,
top ups and activations so give it a few hour and try again.

Hope this helps and you get it sorted... Have a great Day Smiley Happy

Please give 'KUDOS' if you like my post. If my answer helped then please click 'Accept as Solution'
Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 7 of 12
by: dfg10
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:18
as there are issues maybe give it a while till its sorted
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 12
by: worsdall
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:21
They're experiencing technical difficulties today! Hang on for 24 hours before trying again. If not, contact an agent, via the 'my giffgaff' page
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Want a free GiffGaff Sim with £5 free credit?! Press the picture above!!
PS. Have i helped you? If so, please press the yellow star to the left!
Message 9 of 12
by: samcoleman95
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:28
I had this exact issue. It is due to a goodybag queuing issue occurring between the 22nd and 23rd. I simply contacted an agent (through my computer because I couldn't enter a valid time and date on my iPhone) and within 24 hours I had been given a refund. GiffGaff were really helpful in sorting this out. It will help if you can provide an exact time and date for the transactions too.

Hope this helped
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 10 of 12