on: 10/04/2018 | 18:11

Where can I find my itemised bill. I don't know where the credit went  

Message 1 of 5
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: zahidaparveenjan
on: 10/04/2018 | 18:12
@juney1950 hi there,
Sorry giffgaff don't provide itemised billing by default, however, it possible to get a list but it will cost you £10 see below --

Due to the information, you require, we feel this falls under the Data Protection Act 1998 (THE ACT) and subsequently what you're essentially asking for is a Subject Access request. This is used to request data we hold on you including your usage. This will be necessary to pull the amount of records you have requested as giffgaff are a pay as you go company and we do not provide itemised billing.
In order for us to proceed with this request we will need you to confirm the following information to ensure you are the owner of this account:

- Full name on the account
- Address on the account
- Username
- Two numbers you call or text regularly
- Date, amount and method of last Top-Up
- SIM Serial Number

This must be completed in the form of a letter and a cheque to the sum of £10.00 paid to giffgaff Ltd to our HQ address:

giffgaff,
Hertz House,
11 Vine Street,
Uxbridge,
ub8 1qe

In the letter please include the security details above and the dates of any call records necessary and any other details of what information exactly you require.

Please note that under the legislation we have 40 calendar days to supply information which begins once we have received the cheque and sum of £10.00. Once retrieved, these will be sent via registered post.

Regards,

Member Relations
www.giffgaff.com
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 5
by: zahidaparveenjan
on: 10/04/2018 | 18:12
@juney1950 hi there,
Sorry giffgaff don't provide itemised billing by default, however, it possible to get a list but it will cost you £10 see below --

Due to the information, you require, we feel this falls under the Data Protection Act 1998 (THE ACT) and subsequently what you're essentially asking for is a Subject Access request. This is used to request data we hold on you including your usage. This will be necessary to pull the amount of records you have requested as giffgaff are a pay as you go company and we do not provide itemised billing.
In order for us to proceed with this request we will need you to confirm the following information to ensure you are the owner of this account:

- Full name on the account
- Address on the account
- Username
- Two numbers you call or text regularly
- Date, amount and method of last Top-Up
- SIM Serial Number

This must be completed in the form of a letter and a cheque to the sum of £10.00 paid to giffgaff Ltd to our HQ address:

giffgaff,
Hertz House,
11 Vine Street,
Uxbridge,
ub8 1qe

In the letter please include the security details above and the dates of any call records necessary and any other details of what information exactly you require.

Please note that under the legislation we have 40 calendar days to supply information which begins once we have received the cheque and sum of £10.00. Once retrieved, these will be sent via registered post.

Regards,

Member Relations
www.giffgaff.com
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 5
by: juney1950
on: 10/04/2018 | 18:31

My credit states zero, but I didn't use all my texts yet.

Message 3 of 5
by: team_leader
on: 10/04/2018 | 18:38

@juney1950 

Did you use airtime credit or purchase a goodybag?

Click on the link below which will take you to your order history, which shows what and when you’ve topped up:

https://giffgaff.com/account

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 5