Community

DARVELL

Started by: darvell
On: 12/09/2018 | 17:18
Replies: 4

Highlighted
by: darvell
on: 12/09/2018 | 17:18

No longer want my contract with the Sim is taking money and my bank and I don’t want it to

Message 1 of 5
by: maverick77_uk
on: 12/09/2018 | 17:20
@darvell

Please see your other post for an answer. Cheers!
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 5
by: defraybo2
on: 12/09/2018 | 17:23 edited: 12/09/2018 | 17:25

Hi darvell
It is obvious to me that you are having difficulty understanding how to manage your gift gaff account if you want to end a regular payment being taken from your bank log into your account dashboard and turn off recurring goody bag and auto top up once done no more payments will be taken. If you then go into your profile by using this link
TO ACCESS "MY PROFILE"
https://giffgaff.com/profile/details
You can remove your payment details. If you need any more help just ask

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 5
on: 12/09/2018 | 18:57

@darvell

Hello again

Are you OK now with your wanting to close down your giffgaff sim service or do you still need help.

Are you having difficulty navigating your online account and thus unable to make the changes we have advised. If this is so please don't hesitate to ask for more help, the guy's on this forum are the best in the business and have no axe to grind, they just love to help, also giffgaff like happy customers whether they be joining or leaving,  so please don't hold back just chuck it at us and we'll give it our best bat.

Defraybo2

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 5
on: 12/09/2018 | 18:59
LEAVING GIFFGAFF
If you are thinking of leaving giffgaff then I hope it's for a reason not associated with a dissapointing experience, as good as giffgaff is we all know it doesn't fit everyone's requirements. So good luck with your new service provider and remember that even when you switch over and your sim is deactivated, your giffgaff account will always be available and up and running just like a Web email address. You can log in to your dashboard anytime you need to ask the fantastic guys on here any question regarding mobile or computer communications technology, no matter who you choose for your mobile services, and the guy's on here have no equal in that field.
TO TAKE YOUR NUMBER FROM GIFFGAFF.
Use this link to request to take your number to another network.
https://giffgaff.com/profile/details#take-my-number
Please remember to log into your account and remove any payment methods like bank or credit card details.
Turn off any recurring goodybag settings  and auto top ups that may be set up.
Once you have your PAC code you have 30 days to use it to port your number to your chosen network. And please remember you can always come back and activate a new sim card on your current giffgaff account anytime and once active you can port your number back.
Good luck and we all hope you keep in touch.
Defraybo2

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 5