Data

Started by: davidlmills
On: 10/11/2015 | 18:52
Replies: 6

Go to best answer
by: davidlmills
on: 10/11/2015 | 18:52
How can i increase my data ?
I only have £5 hokey at the moment but would like more data.
Message 1 of 7
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: jcalvy
on: 10/11/2015 | 19:05
Hello

You can buy a new goodybag with more data and start it early. Here's how to start a goodybag early -

If you have less than 5 minutes or 5MB remaining in your goodybag, a message will appear under 'My goodybags'

• If you are recurring your goodybag, you can decide to recur your next goodybag right now,

• If you have a queued goodybag, you can decide to start your queued goodybag right now,

• If you have no recurring or queued goodybag, you can select a new goodybag to start right now.

When you buy a goodybag early, it erases your current goodybag and you will lose any remaining allowance, so we ask you to confirm you are really sure you want to start a new goodybag right now.
When you select a new goodybag or recur your goodybag early, the payment for the new goodybag is taken at this point, and a payment confirmation page is displayed.

Your new goodybag is active will now be visible in 'My giffgaff '
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 7
by: richybhoy36
on: 10/11/2015 | 18:54

Hi you can buy a goodybag with more data and when the one you have reches 5mb or less then you can start yr new goodybag .

Message 2 of 7
by: iesahussain
on: 10/11/2015 | 18:54
Hi,

You can choose a goodybag with more data by first removing the current goodybag from your "recurring goodybag" (if you have this set) here: http://giffgaff.com/profile/payment-details and the purchase a goodybag of your choice here: http://giffgaff.com/goodybags

The new goodybag will start once the £5 expires. But if your data runs out you can start the next one early by following this guide: https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Announcements/Introducing-Early-Re-purchase-on-Goodybags-and-Gigab...
Message 3 of 7
by: bruno00
on: 10/11/2015 | 18:55
Change your goodybag is the only answer. You can start new goodybag once you have got less than 5 min / 5 MB on your current goodybag.
Message 4 of 7
by: nayir_123
on: 10/11/2015 | 18:55
Hiya, you have 2 Options:

1) Top-up credit on your account. Once your data is used up and your goodybag is still active, it will cost you at 2p per MB to use data until your current goodybag fully expires.

2) Or, you can buy and use a new goodybag/gigabag Early if your current goodybag allowance is less than 5Minutes or 5MB Data.
If you start your new goodybag/gigabag early, your current goodybag allowance will be lost.
If I have helped, please give me a Kudos. Smiley Happy Order your FREE Giffgaff Sims from Below:
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 7
Highlighted
by: jcalvy
on: 10/11/2015 | 19:05
Hello

You can buy a new goodybag with more data and start it early. Here's how to start a goodybag early -

If you have less than 5 minutes or 5MB remaining in your goodybag, a message will appear under 'My goodybags'

• If you are recurring your goodybag, you can decide to recur your next goodybag right now,

• If you have a queued goodybag, you can decide to start your queued goodybag right now,

• If you have no recurring or queued goodybag, you can select a new goodybag to start right now.

When you buy a goodybag early, it erases your current goodybag and you will lose any remaining allowance, so we ask you to confirm you are really sure you want to start a new goodybag right now.
When you select a new goodybag or recur your goodybag early, the payment for the new goodybag is taken at this point, and a payment confirmation page is displayed.

Your new goodybag is active will now be visible in 'My giffgaff '
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 7
by: davidlmills
on: 10/11/2015 | 19:06
Thanks for the replies. Have changed recurring goody bag
Message 7 of 7