Community

Discontinue my sims

Started by: carriegabell
On: 22/01/2019 | 14:26
Replies: 3

Go to best answer
by: carriegabell
on: 22/01/2019 | 14:26

Hi, I recently ordered two sims and paid for it but now I don’t know how to cancel it as giffgaff never asked me to make an account instead I got a link and directed me to a page to pay for it. Which I thought wouldn’t keep my bank details but instead has and now I don’t know how to change it and cancel my sim as it has deducted money from my account.

All i have is the numbers I used apart from that nothing else..

please help me on what to do.. 

thank you

Message 1 of 4
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: i23456
on: 22/01/2019 | 14:42

Hi @carriegabell

If you have forgot your Member Name (AKA User Name), password or email address, please Click Here for instructions.

You can also follow the instructions below and they will be send to your phone via SMS text message, usually within 10 minutes:-

• Forgot Member Name - If you have forgotten your Member Name, please text the word "membername" to 43430 and we'll text it right back to you.
  • Forgot Password  If you have forgotten your Password, please text the word “pass” to 43430 and we'll text it right back to you.
  • Forgot email address associated to your Account - If you can't remember which email address you used when you joined, please text the word "forgotten" to 43430 and we'll text it right back to you.
PS: If this is your best answer click "SET AS BEST ANSWER." Heart If you found this post helpful, feel free to kudo it!! Smiley Wink ​​​Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 4
by: sophiejam92
on: 22/01/2019 | 14:40
hi @carriegabell
why did you pay for a sim ?
did you order from giffgaff as sims are free ? you dont make an account until you have recieved the sims as there is a code on the sim card pack which you need to active,

do you mean its automatically topping up ?
To change your recurring goodybag go to the My payment details page.
Locate the Recur your goodybag section and click on Change to display your current recurrence settings.
Untick the Recur your selected goodybag box and click on Save recurring settings.

you could try messaging a agent if needed https://giffgaff.com/support/ask
i hope this helps you
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 4
by: i23456
on: 22/01/2019 | 14:42

Hi @carriegabell

If you have forgot your Member Name (AKA User Name), password or email address, please Click Here for instructions.

You can also follow the instructions below and they will be send to your phone via SMS text message, usually within 10 minutes:-

• Forgot Member Name - If you have forgotten your Member Name, please text the word "membername" to 43430 and we'll text it right back to you.
  • Forgot Password  If you have forgotten your Password, please text the word “pass” to 43430 and we'll text it right back to you.
  • Forgot email address associated to your Account - If you can't remember which email address you used when you joined, please text the word "forgotten" to 43430 and we'll text it right back to you.
PS: If this is your best answer click "SET AS BEST ANSWER." Heart If you found this post helpful, feel free to kudo it!! Smiley Wink ​​​Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 4
by: hezp
on: 22/01/2019 | 15:15
I suggest you ask an agent, who can access your account, who will advise you.
For any queries try:
ASK AN AGENT: https://support2.giffgaff.com/app/ask/
The easiest thing is to ask an agent & you will get a private answer within 24 hours - usually 3-5 hours. If there are any problems or stop on your phone, they will be able to unlock it & give advice on what to do. You will get the answer online in your account > My Messages on your Homepage/Dashboard.
Message 4 of 4