On: 02/10/2015 | 17:58
Replies: 6

by: kivsko
on: 02/10/2015 | 17:58

i want to pac my card but stay with giff gaff 

Message 1 of 7
by: sloz
on: 02/10/2015 | 18:01
Do you mean you want to transfer your nunber to another network. But you want to activate and use another giffgaff sim. ?
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 7
by: bengalknights
Hello to do a sim swap which will swap your sims over - http://bit.ly/giffgaffswap

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 7
by: rhort
The purpose of a PAC (Porting Authorisation Code) is to allow you to transfer your number to another network.You get the PAC from the network operator you want to leave, and then pass it to the network operator you want to move to. The PAC is usually valid for 30 days after which time it expires.

Is that what you're trying to achieve?
Message 4 of 7
by: kerrieanne
PAC codes can be obtained from this link http://giffgaff.com/help/pac-code-request
or dialing 43431
When your SIM card is deactivated or you port out, it does not affect your giffgaff account so you can still be part of the Community. Your giffgaff account will act in the same way as it did before you activated a SIM.
Any credit/goodybags/gigabags available on your SIM card at the time of deactivation is lost
If you activate a new SIM, you'll be able to register it with your existing giffgaff account during the activation process
If I helped click ''solutions and kudos'' thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 6S
Message 5 of 7
by: lynnie_
on: 02/10/2015 | 18:29
Once you have used your giffgaff pac to port your number out you will then have a useless sim to throw away so will need to activate a new sim to get a new number for it.
Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
by: stejross
on: 02/10/2015 | 19:05
You cannot do both and retain your number with giffgaff. If you obtain a pac code and port your existing number to another network then in order to stay with giffgaff you will have to activate another giff gaff sim which will give you another giffgaff number and therefore have another giffgaff account.
Message 7 of 7