Knowledge Base
Community

Goody Bag Lab

Started by: ballyboy9
On: 15/10/2010 | 10:44
Replies: 4

by: ballyboy9
on: 15/10/2010 | 10:44

I purchased a Lab goody bag on 14th Oct but it has not yet registered on my account. I have credit on my phone but the £5.00 value has not been added yet the purchase does show in my account. Tried turning phone off and on, no luck. Don't want to be stuck when my current balance runs out and my new goody bag credit is not available.

Thanks Guy and Dolls.

D

Message 1 of 5
by: theshadowman
on: 15/10/2010 | 10:47

Ask a giffgaff agent to confirm everything is OK.

Message 2 of 5
by: dik
on: 15/10/2010 | 10:50

Hi, you do realize that the labs bag has no minutes/texts in itself but gives you the cheaper tariff on credit over and above this? check your payment history to be sure your payment was successful..dik

Message 3 of 5
by: lucid
on: 15/10/2010 | 10:57 edited: 15/10/2010 | 11:06

>>> EDIT - rereading your post, it occurred to me that your Lab goodybag may indeed be active and that it sounds like you are expecting an additional £5 to be added to your credit. This won't happen. A goodybag does not give you £5 of credit and the goody bag deal... you are simply buying the tarrif for that month. So if you buy the £5 lab goodybag and already have £5 credit on the phone, after the purchase still only have £5 credit on the phone... however on your dasboard you should see under the credit a goodbag symbol showing which GB you have active and when it expires. Excuse me if I have misunderstood what you are saying, but it seems to me that this may be what you are saying.

A simple test to see if your Labs goodybag is active is this:

1) check your balance.

2) send a text message to a  non giffgaff friends mobile

3) check your balance again... has the balance dropped by 4p or 1p? if it is1p the goodbag is active.

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
by: rayhoo
on: 15/10/2010 | 11:53

Check My giffgaff homepage to see if your Lab is active.

If not, check My Payment History   https://giffgaff.com/account    to see if it has been charged for.

If it's active, then you will need to top up to make calls and texts.

Message 5 of 5