Community

Goody bag has not renewed

Started by: topcop
On: 14/11/2014 | 00:33
Replies: 9

Go to best answer
by: topcop
on: 14/11/2014 | 00:33
hey guys my next queued goody bag has not kicked on my account. It shows that it's queued and my current goody bag has all reset to zero on calls, sms and internet. Any ideas what's happened. I can't sms, make calls or use Internet unless via wifi.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 10
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
on: 14/11/2014 | 00:46
Best Answer
Yeah I've tried Matthews suggestion. I think I have fathomed the problem myself. I've just checked my online banking and the wife has been out shopping and not left enough cash in the bank to cover my goody bag.

Eshhhhhhh women lmao.

Thank you all guys for your assistance.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 10
by: mathew40
on: 14/11/2014 | 00:35
Hi there @topcop
Please firstly try turning your device OFF and On again and also check your dashboard here https://giffgaff.com/dashboard
Click Onto My Banner Below And Order ANY FREE Sim Card With £5 FREE Credit
Message 2 of 10
by: regun33
on: 14/11/2014 | 00:41
Restart yours device and login to https://giffgaff.com/dashboard and check if not check after 2 hours
Message 3 of 10
by: wapangel
on: 14/11/2014 | 00:43
hi sorry to hear that as mine kicked in no problem @ midnight have you tried matthews suggestion
Message 4 of 10
Highlighted
on: 14/11/2014 | 00:46
Best Answer
Yeah I've tried Matthews suggestion. I think I have fathomed the problem myself. I've just checked my online banking and the wife has been out shopping and not left enough cash in the bank to cover my goody bag.

Eshhhhhhh women lmao.

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 10
by: mathew40
on: 14/11/2014 | 00:48
Oh dear.
Simply just manually buy your goodybag again and make sure that you turn your recurring goodybag on again,because it will have De selected itself.
To take a look at your payment details,and CHANGE either your card details,billing address,recur your goodybag,auto top up. Simply click onto this link,cheers.
https://giffgaff.com/profile/payment-details
Click Onto My Banner Below And Order ANY FREE Sim Card With £5 FREE Credit
Message 6 of 10
by: jesi23
on: 14/11/2014 | 00:51

topcop wrote:

Eshhhhhhh women lmao.

whoops!

I guess she's in the dog house now!

Instead of recurring you could always pre-pay and QUEUE the next goodybag ready

Jes

Please don't forget to come back after your problem has been resolved and select a best answer.
Also consider a kudos [+★] for any member who helped.
Message 7 of 10
on: 14/11/2014 | 00:53
Matthew I think the best idea is to stop her spending all the mooolah. Lol.

I'm going to change cards to my bank account then I'll know at least my top up won't fail. This is twice in two consecutive months now. I'm going to throttle her. Lmao. Only kidding.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 10
by: bungle0070
on: 14/11/2014 | 01:15
Same has happened to me.. Tonight my giffgaff goody bag has expired... To be automatically renew each month... I have had to pit a ten pound top up on. It won't let me add a goody bag.... Just says your goodybag is being updated...... I am thinking they are encouraging us old ones to leave so they can reduce internet allowance for the new people and get thes ame money.... They are trying to piss us off so we leave without a fuss.....
Message 9 of 10
on: 14/11/2014 | 02:25
Nah I'm sure not bungle. It's probably just a wee problem. Hope you get sorted soon.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 10 of 10