Community

Goody bag not started

Started by: andytrow1992
On: 05/04/2018 | 14:41
Replies: 2

by: andytrow1992
on: 05/04/2018 | 14:41
Click to reveal
I have toped my goody bag up yet it's says I cantRing anyone because I have no credit
Message 1 of 3
by: nerakb
on: 05/04/2018 | 14:44

@andytrow1992

What are the first 6 digits of the number you're trying to call? 

When is your "new" goodybag due to start? 

Please remember to mark a post "Best Answer" which appropriately answers your question/query.Please remember to also award kudos to posts you've found helpful/useful.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
by: tlcshop
on: 05/04/2018 | 14:49
Hi there, you can't topup a goodbag. You can buy a goodybag or you can buy topup or you can do both.
Goodybags only include "free" calls to most 01, 02, 03 and 07 numbers (excluding ones that aren't to actual phones, for example ones that go to pagers and messaging services that are not a phone).

If you are trying to call a 08 or 09 number that is not included in your bag (for example 0870, 0844 are not free) then you need to add topup credit (money) as you will be charged per minute.
Also, please remember you can only have one bag at a time. If you had a bag and you used it all up then bought another one, the second bag will start on the date that was listed three times during checkout and it will now be queued to start when your current bag ends. You can start it early by clicking the link in My Giffgaff under your current bag if you want to end your current bag early and start the next one early.
Message 3 of 3