Knowledge Base
Community

Goody bag top up

Started by: dunceg
On: 23/11/2011 | 11:16
Replies: 8

by: dunceg
on: 23/11/2011 | 11:16
Hi, just tried to top up my monthly goody bag as I usually do, via my phone, went through the payment stage and now just having the circle bit turning in the centre on screen. Has it worked? It always said it had been done before. My cut off time is tonight so do I need to re do it or while I be charged twice?
Many thanks in advance! :0)
Message 1 of 9
by: alweb
on: 23/11/2011 | 11:18

you might have to wait until 9am. tomorrow as sometimes you cannot buy a goodybag on the day your active one expires

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 9
by: greenman
on: 23/11/2011 | 11:19 edited: 23/11/2011 | 11:21

@alweb wrote:

you might have to wait until 9am. tomorrow as sometimes you cannot buy a goodybag on the day your active one expires

You can buy a goodybag up to 7pm on the day the old one expires

Check your accpunt in My giffgaff/My account to see if successful.

Most likely a glitch and you will have to try again later

Message 3 of 9
by: andrewbunn
on: 23/11/2011 | 11:21
Theres been a few problems but it should start workin by tonight
Message 4 of 9
by: rayhoo
on: 23/11/2011 | 11:21

@dunceg wrote:
Hi, just tried to top up my monthly goody bag as I usually do, via my phone, went through the payment stage and now just having the circle bit turning in the centre on screen. Has it worked? It always said it had been done before. My cut off time is tonight so do I need to re do it or while I be charged twice?
Many thanks in advance! :0)

Any transactions that take place can be seen in My Payment History, take a look there:

Message 5 of 9
by: dlyons184
on: 23/11/2011 | 11:34

wait a bit it should work maybe top up is down .what i do is que 2 or three goody bags at a ime and when one runs out the other kicks in .

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 9
by: richg11
on: 23/11/2011 | 11:37

They can take a while to come through. If you check your "my GiffGaff" page here on the website it may show you if it has worked or not before you get the notification.

www.Rich-G.co.uk

Please give 'KUDOS' if i help or click 'accept as solution' if i solve your problem!
Message 7 of 9
by: dunceg
on: 23/11/2011 | 12:35
Thanks guys will have a look at a few if your suggestions and see if it's worked. Maybe I'll have to try later and the queuing up thing sounds like a good idea!
Message 8 of 9
by: rayhoo
on: 23/11/2011 | 12:41

@dunceg wrote:
Thanks guys will have a look at a few if your suggestions and see if it's worked. Maybe I'll have to try later and the queuing up thing sounds like a good idea!

Rather than just wait, take a look in your payment history here:  https://giffgaff.com/account   to see if your order was successful or not.  It may save you unnecessary waiting time.

Message 9 of 9