Community

Goodybag queue

Started by: wynand
On: 15/08/2012 | 23:10
Replies: 8

Go to best answer
by: wynand
on: 15/08/2012 | 23:10
I used to be able to queue my next goodybag while my current one is still live. Last month it would not let me do this saying i have to wait until my current one expires. I thought this was because i attemted this on the day it expired. I've now still got 3 days left on the old one but again it needs the old one to expire first. In both instances i could only top up credit. Have Giffgaff changed the way the top-ups work?
Message 1 of 9
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: theloveablegiffgaffer
on: 15/08/2012 | 23:11
yes. queuing will start again in October.
Order a FREE giffgaff sim with £5 FREE credit, click on the banner belowGet a free giffgaff SimClick the yellow star (kudo) on the left just to say thanks! Also accept as solution if it solved your problem! Cheers!
Message 4 of 9
by: gaffout
Goody bags queue

You can no longer queue goody bags, the feature was dropped when giffgaff changed to a new auto renewable goody bag feature http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Blog/Recurring-Goodybags-ARE-HERE/ba-p/4813952

They may be re-introduced in October
http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute-Innovation-Promotion/Queued-Goodybags-The-Future/td-p/49...
Please remember to choose a 'BEST ANSWER' Where you received one & give a little KUDOS to those who helped :-)

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 9
Highlighted
by: theloveablegiffgaffer
yes. queuing will start again in October.
Order a FREE giffgaff sim with £5 FREE credit, click on the banner belowGet a free giffgaff SimClick the yellow star (kudo) on the left just to say thanks! Also accept as solution if it solved your problem! Cheers!
Message 4 of 9
by: lmills
Queued goodybags were discontinued in June when recurring goodybags were introduced because giffgaff were concerned that the 2 systems couldn't run concurrently. However,they are scheduled to return in October
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 9
by: robasto
on: 15/08/2012 | 23:12

This isn't available anymore, though is scheduled to be put back later this year I believe. You can however now set your goodybag to autorecur by entering your card details and payment will be taken each time your goodybag expires.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 9
by: midgedog
on: 15/08/2012 | 23:12
You can't queue them anymore, only recur them on a monthly basis from a credit/debit card.

Queuing is apparently coming back in Oct....
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Please give kudos if you like someone's post, & Accept as Solution if they solved your problem!
Message 7 of 9
by: rayhoo
on: 15/08/2012 | 23:13

@wynand wrote:
I used to be able to queue my next goodybag while my current one is still live. Last month it would not let me do this saying i have to wait until my current one expires. I thought this was because i attemted this on the day it expired. I've now still got 3 days left on the old one but again it needs the old one to expire first. In both instances i could only top up credit. Have Giffgaff changed the way the top-ups work?

Queueing goodybags has been removed and oyu can only buy another after your current one has expired.  You can buy one from just after midnight of the expiry date of your current one.

Queueing is planned to be re-introduced around Oct time.

Message 9 of 9