on: 24/04/2018 | 21:53

How can make use of my Giffgaff in abroad

Message 1 of 3
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: alexmgg2
on: 24/04/2018 | 21:59

@oluwanoni

It depends on where you are.  If you are in the EU or EEA countries, you can Roam like at home using a goodybag for most calls, texts and data, for up to 60 days in every 120, as long as you've used your account in the UK for a week or two first.

If you are anywhere alse in the world, you will need airtime credit to make calls (often even to receive calls as well), and send texts and use data, and it can be very expensive.  Where possible, I would reccomend checking if you can get a local Pay As You Go SIM card.

For more information, see the giffgaff pages on Roaming, here:

https://giffgaff.com/roaming-charges

Good luck!

If someones answer has helped you solve your problem, please consider setting it as Best answer, or leaving them Kudos points. Thanks!
Message 3 of 3
by: mcilwraith
on: 24/04/2018 | 21:57

oluwanoni wrote:

How can make use of my Giffgaff in abroad

that depends on the country you are travelling to

inside the EU you can use your goodybag.outside you would need airtime credit

Message 2 of 3
by: alexmgg2
on: 24/04/2018 | 21:59

@oluwanoni

It depends on where you are.  If you are in the EU or EEA countries, you can Roam like at home using a goodybag for most calls, texts and data, for up to 60 days in every 120, as long as you've used your account in the UK for a week or two first.

If you are anywhere alse in the world, you will need airtime credit to make calls (often even to receive calls as well), and send texts and use data, and it can be very expensive.  Where possible, I would reccomend checking if you can get a local Pay As You Go SIM card.

For more information, see the giffgaff pages on Roaming, here:

https://giffgaff.com/roaming-charges

Good luck!

If someones answer has helped you solve your problem, please consider setting it as Best answer, or leaving them Kudos points. Thanks!
Message 3 of 3