Help returning phone for replacement

Started by: paddyb
On: 26/10/2018 | 15:56
Replies: 5

Go to best answer
by: paddyb
on: 26/10/2018 | 15:56

Hi,

I’m trying to book my phone in for return and replacement. It’s well within 30 days.

When I try to use the return section from my orders it keeps sending me through the diagnostics page then says it’s been resolved.

I’ve had the phone a week to see if the problem resolved itself to no avail.

Please help.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 6
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: rayraybb
on: 26/10/2018 | 16:04

You may best flag this case up with an agent, they may be happy to provide you support if you explain to them your situation and that the online system does not work

Message 3 of 6
by: gizmo420
on: 26/10/2018 | 16:00
@paddyb

Try to use a new web brower and use this link

you get a 21 day return - Change of mind if not happy warranty, please note you can not get a phone exchange if you send it back, you will given a you a full refund, here is how you can do this if you ever you need it

https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Solve-your-questions/Returning-your-phone-amp-SIM-within-21-days-o...
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
by: rayraybb
on: 26/10/2018 | 16:04

You may best flag this case up with an agent, they may be happy to provide you support if you explain to them your situation and that the online system does not work

Message 3 of 6
by: mcilwraith
on: 26/10/2018 | 16:05

you shouldn`t need to go through all that @paddyb

try this go to your order history https://giffgaff.com/profile/payment-details

Click "View Details" to the right of the order you want to return and then on the next screen click "Return your phone" to start the booking process.         

Verify all the data is correct and book your return.

When your booking is confirmed, print the return form and the postage label.

Message 4 of 6
by: paddyb
on: 26/10/2018 | 22:02
Hi, thank you. That’s the return form I tried to use but it doesn’t seem to work.
Thanks again for trying.
Message 5 of 6
by: mulangira
on: 12/01/2019 | 19:21
I have already returned the phone Nokia 8110, and I need a replacement of another phone of the same price.
Alternatively if I choose a phone of a different price , I can as well pay the difference.
A Mulangira (Giffgaff customer)
Message 6 of 6