Knowledge Base
Community

Hi

Started by: kaytee20
On: 29/11/2012 | 21:57
Replies: 13

by: kaytee20
on: 29/11/2012 | 21:57
Hi I'm justed asking how long with it take when I get my money ??? I have put 25 pound on and it has not came on yet I need this to get hold of my family sice I do not see them
Message 1 of 14
by: backdrifters
on: 29/11/2012 | 21:58
There have been balance, activation, top up and goodybag issues today. Check here to see the latest update:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Service-Updates-Notice-board/Goodybags-issues-29-11-2012/m-p/688203...
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 14
by: nate37

giffgaff have problems today which they are trying to fix:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Service-Updates-Notice-board/Goodybags-issues-29-11-2012/td-p/68820...

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Please choose the best answer as solution, so others can find it, and give kudos to helpful posts
Message 3 of 14
by: bilalmukhtar1
dial *100# to check your UP TO DATE balence as the website is sometimes slow

Message 4 of 14
by: lmills

It can be any time from instantly to a few hours

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 14
by: worsdall
They're experiencing technical difficulties today! Hang on for 24 hours before trying again. If not, contact an agent, via the 'my giffgaff' page
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Want a free GiffGaff Sim with £5 free credit?! Press the picture above!!
PS. Have i helped you? If so, please press the yellow star to the left!
Message 6 of 14
by: jburnham96

Hey there, 

Sorry but there are some delays today. Smiley Sad

Sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your goodybag/topping up/outgoing calls and texts; sadly there are issues at the moment which include the following: 

• Some £10 goodybags this morning have been applied with incorrect levels of data allowance and minutes.
  • Some accounts are showing "Balance N/A" and others are showing pending, processing or updating when buying a goodybag or top up.
  • Some members are unable to buy goodybags or top up.
  • Issues with outgoing calls and texts.

The latest update from 21:22 from Sarah is the following:

"We're continuing to test, but it looks like the engineers have found the root cause - the problem was that part of our system had stopped communicating with our network nodes. They're working on bringing this back up and I'll let you know what's what shortly.

Thanks for your patience guys."

If you want to check the latest update please check the service updates by clicking here.

Hope you're having a good evening!

- Jordan

Message 8 of 14
by: rts95
They're experiencing technical difficulties today. Keep trying... If it doesn't work tomorrow then contact an agent, via the 'my giffgaff' page.
Get a free giffgaff Sim

If i've helped you please give Kudos and click "accept as a solution"Smiley Very Happy
Message 9 of 14
by: jaydean38
on: 29/11/2012 | 21:59

Hi sorry to hear this but Unfortunately Giff Gaff are having few issues at the moment..with Delayed goodybags,
top ups and activations so give it a few hour and try again.

Hope this helps and you get it sorted... Have a great Day Smiley Happy

Please give 'KUDOS' if you like my post. If my answer helped then please click 'Accept as Solution'
Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 10 of 14