Community

How can I get another extra GB?

Started by: adria88364
On: 12/07/2018 | 22:25
Replies: 3

by: adria88364
on: 12/07/2018 | 22:25

Hi,

im already used my goody bag I've got 20£ and my next one will be in 24 days can I get some more gb right now ? Anyway I thought my pack will be 20 gb but is showing me only 9 which is it not enough and I can not really understand that. So my question is can I get some more goodybag or change my plan instantly ? 

Thank you 

Message 1 of 4
by: flaxvert
on: 12/07/2018 | 22:26 edited: 12/07/2018 | 22:28

If you have less than 50 minutes or 50MB left on your active goodybag then it is possible to activate your queued goodybag straight away rather than having to wait for your current goodybag to expire. If you have an active £25 "Always On" goodybag, this action is available after you've used the first 20GB data at full speed.

• Go to My giffgaff.
  • Click on the button to Start the queued goodybag right now. The same operation is also available from the goodybag page.

However, you can cancel your next goodybag and purchase a different one with more data.

To cancel your queued goodybag from the next day after your purchase and 24 hours before the expiry of your active goodybag then go to your giffgaff payment settings page. Then under Next goodybag, you will be able to see a button with Cancel next goodybag, this will allow you to cancel your queued goodybag.

The payment will be paid back to original payment method for queued goodybag

Image and video hosting by TinyPic src="https://www.giffgaff.com/styleguide/images/banner/02b_550x80.png" width="550" height="80" alt="Get a free giffgaff Sim" >
Message 2 of 4
by: smiler121786
on: 12/07/2018 | 22:29

@adria88364

If you are running low on minutes or mobile data giffgaff give you the option to start a goodybag early. Please note when you start a bundle early it will replace your current live one.

To qualify you will need to have less than 50 minutes or 50MB left on the live bundle or if your on the £20 goodybag used up the first 9GB of data.

Simply follow the steps below to start a goodybag early or you can follow the video tutorial here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXOph2WF9Jo

2.A message will appear under "My goodybags"
Start my goodybag now.png
3.If you are recurring your goodybag, you can decide to recur your next goodybag right now,
4.If you have a queued goodybag, you can decide to start your queued goodybag right now,
5.If you have no recurring or queued goodybag, you can select a new goodybag to start right now.
6.Again note when you purchase a goodybag early, it erases your current goodybag and you will lose any remaining allowance, so we ask you to confirm you are really sure you want to start a new goodybag right now.
7.When you select a new goodybag or recur your goodybag early, the payment for the new goodybag is taken at this point, and a payment confirmation page is displayed.
8.Your new goodybag is active and is visible in http://giffgaff.com/dashboard

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 4
by: janiek2311
on: 13/07/2018 | 01:04
Did you buy the always on data goodybag?
Because that gives you 9gig at the fast speed. After which you are then put onto a slower speed. (I hope this makes sense as I’m not very tecchy minded lol). So it could be that you’ve read that you used the 9gig and have thought that’s all your allowance is for. What I mean is yes you may have used the allowance given on the always on goody bag (there is a limit to what you can use but I am afraid that I don’t know it) but it could be you’ve just used the 9gig
Message 4 of 4