Community

How do I know My purchase is confirmed.

Started by: deniesmchugh
On: 12/10/2018 | 17:20
Replies: 5

Go to best answer
by: deniesmchugh
on: 12/10/2018 | 17:20
I've purchased a refurbished iPhone 7 through giffgaff and rate setter. I've had an email to confirm the loan has been paid but then it gives me a link to purchase my phone. I'm confused because it takes me to a page that I've already completed. I've already picked the phone, colour, good at etc. and I've put in all of my card details. I'm reluctant to put all my details in again I case I'm charged twice. Can anyone help me? Thank you
Message 1 of 6
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: shamrez8
on: 12/10/2018 | 17:21
Hi @deniesmchugh
When you apply for a phone using the RateSetter loan option you are subject to a credit check that is carried out by the RateSetter.

Once you get the email from the RateSetter and your loan application is approved, you will need to go back to the giffgaff site and process your order in exactly the same way as you did the first time, using all the same details (make sure to pick the same phone!). Don't worry you will not be charged twice.

The loan will only be finalised when the order is validated and is not valid until you complete your order. Also, check out your order history here https://giffgaff.com/orders/history to verify your order went through.

Giffgaff Phones are shipped out for next working day delivery, on orders placed before 10pm Monday to Saturday, and 7pm on Sundays.

NOTE: No deliveries are made on weekends or public holidays e.g Bank Holiday.

Delivery times:
-Between 19:01 Sunday and 22:00 Monday - Tuesday
-Between 22:01 Monday and 22:00 Tuesday - Wednesday
-Between 22:01 Tuesday and 22:00 Wednesday - Thursday
-Between 22:01 Wednesday and 22:00 Thursday - Friday
-Between 22:01 Thursday and 19:00 Sunday - Monday

For more details tracking a phone delivery check out this https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Getting-started/How-can-I-track-my-phone-delivery/ta-p/10467349 knowledge base link
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 6
by: shamrez8
on: 12/10/2018 | 17:21
Hi @deniesmchugh
When you apply for a phone using the RateSetter loan option you are subject to a credit check that is carried out by the RateSetter.

Once you get the email from the RateSetter and your loan application is approved, you will need to go back to the giffgaff site and process your order in exactly the same way as you did the first time, using all the same details (make sure to pick the same phone!). Don't worry you will not be charged twice.

The loan will only be finalised when the order is validated and is not valid until you complete your order. Also, check out your order history here https://giffgaff.com/orders/history to verify your order went through.

Giffgaff Phones are shipped out for next working day delivery, on orders placed before 10pm Monday to Saturday, and 7pm on Sundays.

NOTE: No deliveries are made on weekends or public holidays e.g Bank Holiday.

Delivery times:
-Between 19:01 Sunday and 22:00 Monday - Tuesday
-Between 22:01 Monday and 22:00 Tuesday - Wednesday
-Between 22:01 Tuesday and 22:00 Wednesday - Thursday
-Between 22:01 Wednesday and 22:00 Thursday - Friday
-Between 22:01 Thursday and 19:00 Sunday - Monday

For more details tracking a phone delivery check out this https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Getting-started/How-can-I-track-my-phone-delivery/ta-p/10467349 knowledge base link
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 6
by: natty88
on: 12/10/2018 | 17:23

@deniesmchugh once your approved for loan you must purchase exactly same phone same colour same price plan and memory as first time only after doing this will phone be released for dispatch to your uk address 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 6
by: mcilwraith
on: 12/10/2018 | 17:23

nuts isn`t it @deniesmchugh but thats the way it is you have to order the phone again exactly as you did the first time

Message 4 of 6
by: giffgaff20147
on: 12/10/2018 | 17:25

@deniesmchugh

Hello all you have had dont is credit check , you have not ordered or reserve phone ,

follow link ratesetter gave you and fill in application again exactly as you did first time 

don’t worry you can’t order 2 phones ,

once done you will get email with tracking number ,

note no deliverys weekends ends so it will be Monday before you get phone and tracking number will not work till uk mail pick up the phone , 

that could be late Sunday 

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
by: joshpt
on: 12/10/2018 | 17:29

@deniesmchugh  You need to go through the same process as you did when ordering the phone, fill out the application exactly as you did and your phone will be on its way........

Also have a look here in your order history and see if you can see the order for your new phone....

....... My payments

Message 6 of 6