Knowledge Base
Community

How do I start my new goody bag I need it to start today that's why I topped up and now

Started by: lyndseymarie
On: 24/08/2016 | 21:58
Replies: 4

by: lyndseymarie
on: 24/08/2016 | 21:58
I need my goody bag to start today and not on the 30th I need to make calls and have ran out of minutes please help
Message 1 of 5
by: mozz74
on: 24/08/2016 | 22:00
You should see the option to start early on your dashboard as you have no minutes left
Message 2 of 5
by: elbubsio

Hi,

If you run out of minutes or data in your current goodybag you can purchase a new one early. There are different ways to buy a goodybag early, depending on the result you want to achieve:

-You want your goodybag to be renewed automatically every month. You will need a recurring goodybag.

-You want to pre-purchase your next goodybag so it starts when your current goodybag expires. You will need a queued goodybag.

-You don't have any data or minutes left in your current goodybag and you want to buy a new one right now. You can buy a goodybag and start it early.

The third option, starting a new goodybag early, is only available when you have less than 5 minutes or 5MBs left in your current goodybag and at any time up to 9.00 p.m. on the expiry date of the current goodybag.

To purchase a goodybag early:

If you have less than 5 minutes or 5MB's left in your goodybag then a message will appear under My goodybags.

If you are recurring your goodybag, you can decide to recur your next goodybag right now.

If you have a queued goodybag, you can decide to start your queued goodybag right now.

If you have no recurring or queued goodybag, you can select a new goodybag to start right now.

When you purchase a goodybag early, it erases your current goodybag and you will lose any remaining allowance, so we ask you to confirm you are really sure you want to start a new goodybag right now.

When you select a new goodybag or recur your goodybag early, the payment for the new goodybag is taken at this point, and a payment confirmation page is displayed.

Your new goodybag is active and is visible in My giffgaff.

Hope that helps Smiley Wink

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 5
by: lynda1962
@lyndseymarie, hi there, you can start another goodybag early if you have less than 5 mins of calls or 5 mb of data left go to your dashboard and  your goodybag it will tell you if you can start another goodybag early.
http://giffgaff.com/dashboard
When you start another goodybag early you will lose any remaining allowance in your last bag.

Message 4 of 5
by: brendadianne
on: 24/08/2016 | 22:03
Hi @lyndseymarie
On your dashboard (main page) under your minutes statement, there will appear a link to restart a goody bag when you have 5mb of data left for you to buy your goody bag early
Regards
BRENDADIANNE
Message 5 of 5