Community

How do iget my credit refunded!

Started by: adamj82
On: 29/11/2012 | 22:15
Replies: 24

Go to best answer
by: adamj82
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:15
Topped up today, but my sim still isnt active. Exremely pissed off and am gonna go back to vodafone (who are more expensive, but actually work).

How do i get my cash back?
Message 1 of 25
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: adamj82
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:26
Vodafone do suck. But at least they work! And they dont take 24 HOURS for activation. My voda sim took 0 SECONDS to activate!
Message 20 of 25
by: jaydean38
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:15

Hi sorry to hear this but Unfortunately Giff Gaff are having few issues at the moment..with Delayed goodybags,
top ups and activations so give it a few hour and try again.

Hope this helps and you get it sorted... Have a great Day Smiley Happy

Please give 'KUDOS' if you like my post. If my answer helped then please click 'Accept as Solution'
Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 2 of 25
by: bellistic
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:16
You would need to contact an agent. When did you try to activate.
Message 3 of 25
by: dfg10
dont think you can sorry. sim activation can take upto 24hours so give it a while
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 25
by: nate37

you will have to ask an agent:

Contact An Agent http://bit.ly/giffgaffagent

If you have problems with invalid date issues or cannot find an appropriate category for your issue then use the sim service/no service category, tick the boxes randomly then detail your issue in the text box at the bottom. They will reply within 24hrs.

NB posted in service update thread (page 14):

pinkorchids wrote:

Will customers be compensated if the have to top up because goody bags arent available?

Hi there pinkorchids

Our first priority is getting the problem fixed. We appreciate that this is frustrating and are trying our best to get it fixed as soon as possible. 

After the issue has been resolved please feel free to raise a case with an agent to see if you are entitled to a refund. We assess compensation on a case by case basis.

Sarah - giffgaff Educator

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Please choose the best answer as solution, so others can find it, and give kudos to helpful posts
Message 6 of 25
by: bunnylations

You said in another thread you activated at 5pm, activation can take a full 24 hours to complete. Plus with the issues there have been today, that won't have helped. Maybe have some patience and wait until 5pm tomorrow?

If still no luck after that time, you'll need to contact an agent.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 25
by: backdrifters
You'd need to contact an agent. I know its not good but a lot of people are in the same boat today
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 9 of 25
by: ajenno
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:17
There have been issues that should be resolved soon. Wait till tomorrow.
Order a FREE giffgaff sim with £5 FREE credit click on the banner below
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 10 of 25