Knowledge Base
Community

How long after ordering a phone do you get confirmation as it says next day delivery yet I still haven’t heard and I need a phone today

Started by: dudle81
On: 15/03/2019 | 10:33
Replies: 4

Go to best answer
by: dudle81
on: 15/03/2019 | 10:33
Bought an iPhone 6+ yesterday evening as it said next day delivery but so far all I had was the message saying it would be going to a loan company to arrange and I’d hear within 24hrs. No money has been taken from my account and no emails so will I still be getting it today?
Message 1 of 5
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: rqt
on: 15/03/2019 | 10:36

"will I still be getting it today? "

If your application fgor a loan was referred to the loan company yesterday evening & you haven't had notification of acceptance then you will definitely not be receiving a phone today. After loan acceptance to have to repeat the purchase process - so you have not actually ordered the phone yet.

Message 2 of 5
by: rqt

"will I still be getting it today? "

If your application fgor a loan was referred to the loan company yesterday evening & you haven't had notification of acceptance then you will definitely not be receiving a phone today. After loan acceptance to have to repeat the purchase process - so you have not actually ordered the phone yet.

Message 2 of 5
by: natty88

@dudle81  earliest date for delivery if ordered today would be Monday as there's no weekend deliveries if took on loan Check your emails and spam folders for email about being approved 

If approved head here again 

http://giffgaff.com/phones 

Click exactly same phone same colour same price plan and memory as first time only after doing this to confirm your still wanting the loan and phone Will it be released for dispatch to your uk address 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 5
by: nigelbrooks
on: 15/03/2019 | 11:01

@dudle81 

You will not be getting a phone today.

Once the loan company have completed their thorough credit check you have to accept or decline any loan offer that they make (if you do not accept the offer nothing will be ordered and your credit history is unaffected).

Only when you accept the offer is anything actually ordered and it is then delivered on the next business day. So, if you accept today the earliest that a phone will be delivered is Monday.

If you desperately need a phone today then you will need to buy it elsewhere, sorry.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
I donate 100% of my SIM activation payback to charity, please help me boost the donation
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
by: dudle81
on: 15/03/2019 | 11:05
Thanks everyone. Just got the email so you were all correct, I definitely won’t be getting it today. Thanks for your input x
Message 5 of 5