1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: alexmgg2
on: 12/07/2019 | 12:07

@ali21461wrote:

how do I change my giffgaff number to a new giffgaff number

You can easily do this by going to the website here:

https://giffgaff.com/profile/details/getnumber

This will replace your current giffgaff phone number with a new randomly allocated number. There is no way to get your original number back afterwards, and you cannot find out what your new number will be beforehand, so if you have any services, e.g. messaging or banking apps, that depend on your number, make sure that you can update them afterwards.

Please note that this service is not available from 9:30 pm to 4:30 am. While the number change is in progress your phone will lose service, typically for half an hour to a couple of hours, but may take up to 24 hours in exceptional circumstances. Some of your account information will be unavailable as well.

HTH

If someones answer has helped you solve your problem, please consider setting it as Best answer, or leaving them Kudos points. Thanks!
Message 2 of 2
by: alexmgg2
on: 12/07/2019 | 12:07

@ali21461wrote:

how do I change my giffgaff number to a new giffgaff number

You can easily do this by going to the website here:

https://giffgaff.com/profile/details/getnumber

This will replace your current giffgaff phone number with a new randomly allocated number. There is no way to get your original number back afterwards, and you cannot find out what your new number will be beforehand, so if you have any services, e.g. messaging or banking apps, that depend on your number, make sure that you can update them afterwards.

Please note that this service is not available from 9:30 pm to 4:30 am. While the number change is in progress your phone will lose service, typically for half an hour to a couple of hours, but may take up to 24 hours in exceptional circumstances. Some of your account information will be unavailable as well.

HTH

If someones answer has helped you solve your problem, please consider setting it as Best answer, or leaving them Kudos points. Thanks!
Message 2 of 2