Knowledge Base
Community

How to get my new purchased bundle to start now. Also my internet is not working

Started by: bubsy71
On: 25/05/2016 | 22:15
Replies: 6

by: bubsy71
on: 25/05/2016 | 22:15

How to get my new purchased bundle to start now. Also my internet is not working

Message 1 of 7
by: bruno0059
on: 25/05/2016 | 22:16
Purchasing a new goodybag early is only available when you have less than 5 minutes or 5MB left in your current goodybag.

To purchase a goodybag early:

If you have less than 5 minutes or 5MB left in your goodybag, a message will appear under "My goodybags"
If you are recurring your goodybag, you can decide to recur your next goodybag right now,
If you have a queued goodybag, you can decide to start your queued goodybag right now,
If you have no recurring or queued goodybag, you can select a new goodybag to start right now.
When you purchase a goodybag early, it erases your current goodybag and you will lose any remaining allowance, so we ask you to confirm you are really sure you want to start a new goodybag right now.
When you select a new goodybag or recur your goodybag early, the payment for the new goodybag is taken at this point, and a payment confirmation page is displayed.
Your new goodybag is active and is visible in My giffgaff.
Message 2 of 7
by: richybhoy36
on: 25/05/2016 | 22:18

Hi you need t have 5mb or less data or 5 mins or less call time ! You can selcet to start the goodyba early ! All the best :-)

Message 3 of 7
by: dtuxcomp
on: 25/05/2016 | 22:18
@bubsy71 Can you access the internet via a PC or another phone?
If so look at your dashboard - www.giffgaff.com/dashboard does it show you have an active goodybag?
Post back to this thread so we can help you. Dave.
Smiley Happy Take my advice, I'm not using it | Dtuxcomp's Tips | Free Giffgaff SIM with £5 credit
Message 4 of 7
by: chand311
on: 25/05/2016 | 22:19
Hi @bubsy71,

Purchasing a new goodybag early is only available when you have less than 5 minutes or 5MB left in your current goodybag.

To the purchase a goodybag early:

1) Login in and go to My giffgaff

2) a message will appear under my goodybags,

3) If you are recurring your goodybag, you can decide to recur your next goodybag right now,

4) If you have a queued goodybag, you can decide to start your queued goodybag right now,

5) If you have no recurring or queued goodybag, you can select a new goodybag to start right now.

6) When you purchase a goodybag early, it erases your current goodybag and you will lose any remaining allowance, so we ask you to confirm you are really sure you want to start a new goodybag right now.

7) When you select a new goodybag or recur your goodybag early, the payment for the new goodybag is taken at this point, and a payment confirmation page is displayed.

8) Your new goodybag is active and is visible in My giffgaff.

if you start using your next goodybag early, your current goodybag as well as the goodybag allowance will be lost.
Message 5 of 7
by: bubsy71
on: 07/01/2019 | 21:24
Hi, tnx for your response. The problem I have is I have a £5 bundle which is currently working on the phone. However I want more data usage so I topped up with £20. I did not notice a message asking me if I wanted to start it now or when the current bundle expires. So I am wondering how to revert this and get it to start immediately. I am not worried about the balance of the £5 bundle.
Message 6 of 7
by: sloz
on: 07/01/2019 | 21:33
@bubsy71
You mentioned that data isn't working
Are you unable to connect to any Web page including giffgaff pages?

Are you currently in the UK or abroad?

Call 43430 and press option 2
How much data and minutes do you have remaining?

Which phone do you have?
Do you see a connection symbol
(3G, 4G, H, E, gprs)
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 7