Community

I had stolen

Started by: esterborin
On: 17/06/2016 | 07:55
Replies: 6

Go to best answer
by: esterborin
on: 17/06/2016 | 07:55
I had stolen, shiuld to block my bank card and my goody bag wasn't able to pop Smiley Sad any chance to pop my goody bag in any shop stound Penarth area? Thank you
Message 1 of 7
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: topcop
on: 17/06/2016 | 08:06
Best Answer
You can just buy an airtime top up to the value of your goodybag then use that credit to buy the goodybag you want.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 7
by: russel_mufc
on: 17/06/2016 | 07:58
You need to tell a agent that your phone has been stolen they will send you. New sim with your goodybag on it
Message 2 of 7
on: 17/06/2016 | 08:04
Thankfully my phone hasn't been stolen. Should to blick out bank card, problem is yesterday was my goody bag day; I wasn't able to pop it. Need to have my goody bag on because I can't use the phone. My question was if it's possible pop my goody bag at a supermarket for example.
Thank you
Message 3 of 7
Highlighted
by: topcop
on: 17/06/2016 | 08:06
Best Answer
You can just buy an airtime top up to the value of your goodybag then use that credit to buy the goodybag you want.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 7
by: davejybandit
on: 17/06/2016 | 09:30 edited: 17/06/2016 | 09:31

esterborin wrote:

Thankfully my phone hasn't been stolen. Should to blick out bank card, problem is yesterday was my goody bag day; I wasn't able to pop it. Need to have my goody bag on because I can't use the phone. My question was if it's possible pop my goody bag at a supermarket for example.
Thank you

You should remove your card details here  https://giffgaff.com/profile/payment-details

You can then buy a giffgaff or O2 voucher from most corner shops or supermarkets and top up credit. You can then buy a goodybag using credit see link.

https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Solve-your-questions/Can-I-buy-a-goodybag-gigabag-with-my-existing...

Just one more thing. Before you top-up credit, turn off mobile data. That way your phone can't use your credit before you buy your goodybag, which would possibly leave you without enough credit to buy your goodybag.

Once you have purchased your goodybag you can turn mobile data back on.

Message 5 of 7
on: 18/06/2016 | 16:18
Thank you very much to all of you for your help! Was really handly. Sorted thanks topcop answer, take mo ey from my airtime and used for a goodybag!
Tgank you very much
Message 6 of 7
on: 18/06/2016 | 16:20
Thank you very much to all of you for your help! Was really handly. Sorted thanks topcop answer, take mo ey from my airtime and used for a goodybag!
Tgank you very much
Message 7 of 7