Knowledge Base
Community

I requested 2 sims and passed them to my friends and they have activated them and not had any reward

Started by: charmur
On: 20/12/2015 | 19:00
Replies: 10

Go to best answer
by: charmur
on: 20/12/2015 | 19:00
Had no rewards for passing on 2 sims.
Message 1 of 11
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: figment_uk
on: 20/12/2015 | 19:01

When someone activates one of your affiliate SIM cards:

• The free credit for your new recruit is added to their account within 24 hours of activating the SIM - they should check their order history for a £5 top-up by goodwill credit.
  • The 500 payback points (£5 value) for you will be added to your account around the 5th of the month following activation, and can be redeemed in June and December each year.
  • If applicable, the £5 free credit for your first recruit  will be added to your account within a week (it usually gets added on Tuesday or Thursday).  You only get this for your first new recruit and they must activate one of your SIM cards within 42 days of the date you activated your own SIM.   

If you qualify and this has not been added after 2 weeks, you should raise a support ticket so the agents can investigate. Use this form (don't worry that it's the wrong category),  select any number from the drop-down list, then explain the issue clearly and concisely in 'Any Further Information' saying that you have not received thefree credit from the extra £5 credit friend connection offer.

You should get a reply within 24 hours.

Join giffgaff during May 2019 for a chance to win goodies worth around £2500. Order a SIM now using the link below

Message 4 of 11
by: safina786h
Did you order the from your account? Your points. May show up on the 5th of Jan as that's when they are updated
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 11
by: shipon786
Hi, Payback will be updated next month on the 5th. See link below on all you need to know about Payback

https://giffgaff.com/index/payback
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 11
by: figment_uk

When someone activates one of your affiliate SIM cards:

• The free credit for your new recruit is added to their account within 24 hours of activating the SIM - they should check their order history for a £5 top-up by goodwill credit.
  • The 500 payback points (£5 value) for you will be added to your account around the 5th of the month following activation, and can be redeemed in June and December each year.
  • If applicable, the £5 free credit for your first recruit  will be added to your account within a week (it usually gets added on Tuesday or Thursday).  You only get this for your first new recruit and they must activate one of your SIM cards within 42 days of the date you activated your own SIM.   

If you qualify and this has not been added after 2 weeks, you should raise a support ticket so the agents can investigate. Use this form (don't worry that it's the wrong category),  select any number from the drop-down list, then explain the issue clearly and concisely in 'Any Further Information' saying that you have not received thefree credit from the extra £5 credit friend connection offer.

You should get a reply within 24 hours.

Join giffgaff during May 2019 for a chance to win goodies worth around £2500. Order a SIM now using the link below

Message 4 of 11
by: bengalknights
Hello did you use your own spread link?
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 11
by: arsenal20112011
on: 20/12/2015 | 19:02

It will show up when payback gets updated which is January 5th.

Message 6 of 11
by: pamfletch
on: 20/12/2015 | 19:04

Hi @charmur The points will be added to your account the month after you had the sims activated with at least £10 each, sims not activated don't receive the rewards. you should have 500 points for each activation, not credit, these points all mount up towards your June payback, hope this clears it up for you, well done on 2 activationsSmiley Very Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Internet &MMS settings | Ask an Agent | If you need a SIM sent 1st class PM Me
Message 7 of 11
on: 20/12/2015 | 19:10
Thank for your help.
Message 8 of 11
on: 20/12/2015 | 19:12
I ordered them on my account.
Message 9 of 11