My goody bag was not complete 

I topped up 25 I only got 24

Message 1 of 3
by: smiler121786
on: 15/05/2019 | 23:40

@ruthb923wrote:

My goody bag was not complete 

I topped up 25 I only got 24

It sounds like you added airtime credit. Airtime credit and goodybags are two different things. adding airtime credit will not apply the goodybag automatically you will need to exchange it for a goodtbag by following the steps in this http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Solve-your-questions/Can-I-buy-a-goodybag-gigabag-with-my-existing-... knowledge base link. . 

AndIt’s a possibility that some of the airtime credit was used by mobile data as soon as you topped-up. It's always best to disable 'mobile data' whilst you're exchanging the airtime credit for a goodybag Or better still buy the goodybag direct using the credit/debit or Paypal method.

You can try contacting a giffgaff agent regarding this however, it will be at their discretion to process a refund for the £1 so you can exchange the airtime credit for £25 goodybag. 

The giffgaff agent will try to get back to you as soon as possible. You should get a reply within a maximum of 24 hours.

Agent replies can be found on your "From agents " section located on your "My Giffgaff" page or you can access it directly using this https://giffgaff.com/support/questions link.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 3
by: clikasarus
on: 15/05/2019 | 23:48

Hi welcome to giffgaff and the community

• This is when background apps are running and use a small amount of your credit , iam sure if you ask a agent they will as a good will gesture refund the £1 ( at there discretion) to enable you to buy your goodybag

•To prevent this from happening in the future try to top up or buy goodybags whilst on Wifi

you can contact a agent here ⬇️

Top Up Balances And Goodybags

• But please be patient as it could take upto 24 hours for them to reply

Hopefully this

Agent Answers

hope this helps helps 👍🏻

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 3