Community

Internet

Started by: laurl17
On: 12/02/2019 | 16:32
Replies: 3

Go to best answer
by: laurl17
on: 12/02/2019 | 16:32

How do I change my security for internet please.

Message 1 of 4
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: muddycalhoun
on: 12/02/2019 | 16:42

@laurl17 As the question is not specific I will list a few things that increase your online privacy.

Use a browser that doesn't spy on you which is what "duck duck go" claim, use a VPN and/or a TOR browser. Use email provider based in a country where privacy is bound to be honoured by law e.g. Switzerland. Always use encryption for communication always!!! This might not guarantee your security but it means anyone trying to snoop into your affairs will have to work damn hard and it will cost plenty time and money.

Message 4 of 4
by: wildwolf17
on: 12/02/2019 | 16:34
What do u mean change the security.

Do u mean in browser??
If u can elaborate we can try and help
Message 2 of 4
by: mangowalk
on: 12/02/2019 | 16:34
what browser are you using?
Message 3 of 4
by: muddycalhoun
on: 12/02/2019 | 16:42

@laurl17 As the question is not specific I will list a few things that increase your online privacy.

Use a browser that doesn't spy on you which is what "duck duck go" claim, use a VPN and/or a TOR browser. Use email provider based in a country where privacy is bound to be honoured by law e.g. Switzerland. Always use encryption for communication always!!! This might not guarantee your security but it means anyone trying to snoop into your affairs will have to work damn hard and it will cost plenty time and money.

Message 4 of 4