Community

Missing thread.

Started by: spillihp34
On: 07/01/2019 | 23:31
Replies: 3

Go to best answer
by: spillihp34
on: 07/01/2019 | 23:31

I started a therad in this forum in December 2018, about monthly usage statement emails, and it seems to have completely disppeared. I have had no notification as to why this might be, so is it a technical glitch or something like that? To be clear, i definitely started the thread in this 'Contribute' forum. I am not referring to a previous thread I started in the 'Help And Support' forum back in September 2018. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 4
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: dez_d
community giff-staffer

on: 08/01/2019 | 09:33

Hi there @spillihp34

I'm Dez, a Community Educator here at giffgaff.  Sorry to hear about you having trouble finding a missing post.

I've just been into the spam bin and unfortunately I found 3 posts of yours that had been wrongly identified as spam. These have now been removed for you and are back in place and your profile now shows the full 12 posts.

Regards
Dez

giffgaff Educator

Message 3 of 4
by: figment_uk
on: 08/01/2019 | 08:05

@spillihp34

By looking at your profile (https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/6032265) there are two posts you made in Contribute on 26/12, but for some reason only one of them is clickable.   My first thought was that the one you are looking for may have been inadvertently trapped by the spam filter, but if that was the case I would not expect it to be visible on your profile.

I suggest you ask an educator to investigate.  To do this, use the three dot menu at the bottom of your opening post here and click on "Report content".  In the message window that opens, ask them to check why your message in Contribute posted on 26-12-2018  at 19:48  with the subject line "Re: Monthly Usage Statement emails."  is not visible on the forum.   The educator will reply via Private Message

2019-01-08_08-02-50.png

I do not work for giffgaff, so cannot check anything on your account. This is a public community - please do not post any personal info.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
by: dez_d
community giff-staffer

on: 08/01/2019 | 09:33

Hi there @spillihp34

I'm Dez, a Community Educator here at giffgaff.  Sorry to hear about you having trouble finding a missing post.

I've just been into the spam bin and unfortunately I found 3 posts of yours that had been wrongly identified as spam. These have now been removed for you and are back in place and your profile now shows the full 12 posts.

Regards
Dez

giffgaff Educator

Message 3 of 4
by: spillihp34
on: 10/01/2019 | 00:32
I appreciate both of your responses figment_uk and dez_d. I turn 85 years old next week and I am just doing me best. I find it a bit disturbing that some in the Giffgaff community decided to mark my recent contributions as spam, especially as I thought they were very reasonable. I have a thick skin though and I will just have to take it on the chin. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4