Knowledge Base
Community

My app doesn’t show my goodybag

Started by: ericafletcher
On: 06/02/2019 | 22:31
Replies: 6

by: ericafletcher
on: 06/02/2019 | 22:31
I have a recurring goodybag but it doesn’t show on my app - it comes out of my bank monthly but i can’t see my remaining balance on my app
Message 1 of 7
by: tired16
on: 06/02/2019 | 22:34

Hi @ericafletcher

Please try logging out of the app and logging back in and see if that rectifies the issue.

If not, do you have more than one login / account? If so, please ensure you're logged into the correct account. 

You can check which membername is for which sim/ number by sending a text with the word "membername" to 43430 

Please let us know how you get on. Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Please remember to select a "Best answer" and give "Kudos" to those that have helped you. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
by: weelesleymc
on: 06/02/2019 | 22:36

thats weird.it should show frpm browser @ericafletcher

here  https://giffgaff.com/dashboard or how i check my balance is dial 43430 option 2 listen to balance then end the call after hearing it

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 7
by: eddiehk6
on: 06/02/2019 | 22:42
hi @ericafletcher

Refresh the app by logging out and in again.

Also make sure you are logging into the correct giffgaff account.

Please text NAME to 43430 for free and wait a few minutes for a reply. You will get the correct username associated with your SIM card.

Then:
- Log out of this account: https://giffgaff.com/auth/logout
- When you log back in, input the correct username, or simply use your mobile number instead of the username

Please remember to select a ___| Best Answer +★|___and give thanks to those who helped by clicking Kudos! Smiley Very Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 7
by: dazoo
on: 06/02/2019 | 23:06 edited: 06/02/2019 | 23:07

Hi @ericafletcher 

Would think be able to see the credit balance on giffgaff account and goodybag with remaining allowance and a goodybag have recurring or queued on the giffgaff app.

Maybe close down app then load back up if shows now.

Or can check goodybag allowance have and next goodybag ready and credit balance on a browser instead on device signed in to giffgaff account.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 7
by: ericafletcher
on: 15/03/2019 | 21:08
Have tried this but get no response from 43430. Also it is the log in for my phone number which shows at the top
Message 6 of 7
by: sloz
on: 15/03/2019 | 21:21
@ericafletcher
On your my giffgaff
Http://giffgaff.com/dashboard
Can you see an image of your goodybag?

Is there a "we're proccessing or updating your goodybag" message
Or
Where your balance should be it's saying information or balance not available?

Can you see your recent goodybag purchase here
Http://giffgaff.com/account
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 7