Can I buy goddy bag use my balance?

credit or paypal only?

When I use my balance?

Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
by: redknight3333
on: 28/03/2018 | 17:30

@mtb12633

Good evening my friend, you sure can use your remaining balance to pay for a goody bag, just when you finish the process of purchasing a goodybag when you are about to pay just select pay with balance.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 5
by: team_leader
on: 28/03/2018 | 17:42

@mtb12633 

Yes you can purchase goodybag with credit 

For a guide and top tips on purchasing a goodybag from your existing credit see the link below:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/giffgaff-Top-Tips/Buying-a-goodybag-from-existing-credit/td-p/27775

For more information, click below:

http://bit.ly/kbggbagfromcredit

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 5
by: tazzy19
on: 28/03/2018 | 18:18

@mtb12633

Here's how to buy a goodybag with your airtime credit

Simply dial 43430 from your giffgaff phone and don't withhold your number

Press 2 to buy or start a goodybag early

Or

Step 1) Login to your account and click the "Top-up" button via your "My giffgaff" page.
Step 2) Select 'goodybags' choose the goodybag you want and click "Add to basket".
N.B. Do not tick the option to recur goodybag at this point.
Step 3) Click "Continue".
Step 4) To pay with your balance click "exchange airtime credit"
Step 5) You have now purchased your goodybag using your airtime credit

Message 4 of 5
by: margaretcoulson
on: 28/03/2018 | 18:19

Hi there @mtb12633

Absolutely, it is easy to purchase a Goodybag Plan from your existing Airtime Credit balance.

FROM YOUR PHONE: Please dial 43430, free from your giffgaff phone, will take you to the giffgaff top-up service. At the main menu, please select Option 2 to buy a goodybag from your existing Airtime Credit Balance.

Please follow this link to view detailed information about using 43430 Top-up Service https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Using-giffgaff/Using-the-43430-Top-up-service/ta-p/20099743

ONLINE (VIA GIFFGAFF WEBSITE): For a full step-by-step illustrated guide on how to purchase a goodybag bundle from your existing airtime credit balance, please follow this link http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Solve-your-questions/Can-I-buy-a-goodybag-gigabag-with-my-existing-....

Please see the example below for exchanging £ 12.00 worth of Airtime Credit into a £ 12.00 Goodybag instead.

1. Login to your giffgaff account.

2. Go to the Buy a goodybag section of the website. The link is found on top of every page under your community member name.

3. Click the "Select" button under goodybags or gigabags, as applicable. Important: A gigabag is a data-only goodybag. gigabags cannot be used to add more data to an active goodybag.

4. Click "Select" on the Goodybag you want. Here we're choosing the £ 12.00 goodybag.

5. Your goodybag or gigabag appears in your basket. Click "Select" next to "I only need a goodybag" (NB: If you select anything else on this page you can only pay using a bank card).

6. Click "Airtime Balance" and then "Exchange Airtime Credit". (NB: If you tick the box to pay by card then you can only pay using a bank card).

7. Your chosen goodybag should be added to your account as 'Active' or 'Queued' within a few seconds of the transaction being confirmed.

Notes

1. You must turn OFF recurring goodybags before buying a goodybag from credit.

2. You cannot buy a goodybag if you already have one queued.

3. The option to exchange airtime credit for a goodybag will not appear under the following circumstances, (as these options require payment via debit or credit card):

- You do not have enough airtime credit to pay for the goodybag you've selected; or

- You add additional credit, to your basket; or

- You set your goodybag to recur.

Mags Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 5