Started by: adamtelford36
On: 16/01/2019 | 09:42
Replies: 2

Go to best answer
Highlighted
by: adamtelford36
on: 16/01/2019 | 09:42

Hi

Can anyone tell me how I can speak to a agent because I've put £10 on and bought a goody bag but it won't let me use my data because for some reason 1p got took off my £10     #

Message 1 of 3
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: jfc1951
on: 16/01/2019 | 09:45 edited: 16/01/2019 | 09:48

@adamtelford36 wrote:

Hi

Can anyone tell me how I can speak to a agent because I've put £10 on and bought a goody bag but it won't let me use my data because for some reason 1p got took off my £10     #

Hi @adamtelford36 can you clarify, please.

You say you topped-up by £10 and bought a goodybag, but you say 1p got taken off your £10.

So, did you successfully buy a goodybag, or can you not since you have only £9.99 credit?

EDIT In the case of the latter, contact an agent via   https://support2.giffgaff.com/app/ask/Top-up-balances-and-goodybags/goodybag-allowances-or-credit-ba... andcavoid using your phone and depleting the balance.

Weaseling out of things is important to learn.  It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.  -  Homer Simpson

Message 2 of 3
by: jfc1951
on: 16/01/2019 | 09:45 edited: 16/01/2019 | 09:48

@adamtelford36 wrote:

Hi

Hi @adamtelford36 can you clarify, please.

You say you topped-up by £10 and bought a goodybag, but you say 1p got taken off your £10.

So, did you successfully buy a goodybag, or can you not since you have only £9.99 credit?

EDIT In the case of the latter, contact an agent via   https://support2.giffgaff.com/app/ask/Top-up-balances-and-goodybags/goodybag-allowances-or-credit-ba... andcavoid using your phone and depleting the balance.

Weaseling out of things is important to learn.  It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.  -  Homer Simpson

Message 2 of 3
by: clikasarus
on: 16/01/2019 | 10:41

@adamtelford36 Hi welcome to giffgaff and the community

• This is when background apps are running and use a small amount of your credit , iam sure if you ask a agent they will as a good will gesture refund the 1p ( at there discretion) to enable you to buy your goodybag 

•To prevent this from happening in the future try to top up or buy goodybags whilst on Wifi 

Top Up Balances And Goodybags

• But please be patient as it could take upto 24 hours for them to reply 

Hopefully this 

Agent Answers

hope this helps helps 👍🏻

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 3