Get Help
Community

My computer crashed while finishing my deal so I can't say someone recomended me GiffGaff?

Started by: kyxmc
On: 30/09/2017 | 00:06
Replies: 6

Go to best answer
by: kyxmc
on: 30/09/2017 | 00:06

I think he goes by the name Spotify95 on here. He said he would get a reward if I joined and said he sent me here (he did) but my computer crashed just after I put in my payment details (my anti-virus programme always becomes a proxy when financial information is involved, and makes my laptop run slower and sometimes crash)

Can he get his rewards pls. Thx Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: harrrrrry
on: 30/09/2017 | 11:41

@kyxmc

If you used a sim provided by your friend, or requested it through a banner or URL provided by the friend, then they will get the reward if the activation was successful. It's not necessary to do anything special when using a member sim. You should also get a £5 activation bonus, usually with 24 hours.

If you used a non-member sim (ie, one from a shop or the giffgaff main page) then a reward is only possible if you enter a member's phone number at the time of activation.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 6 of 7
by: clever007
on: 30/09/2017 | 06:20

well technically yes Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
on: 30/09/2017 | 10:49
He just informed me his name on here is tuneintestaccount rather than his usual spotify95 he uses for most forum Smiley Surprised

Yay Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
by: allan1954
on: 30/09/2017 | 10:58
@kyxmc to late now no going back if you have activated the sim card.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 7
by: endorphin
on: 30/09/2017 | 11:28

Sorry @kyxmc but it's too late now for them to be rewarded. The payback system is automated and referrals have to be done at the time of SIM activation.

Get a free giffgaff SIM/microSIM/nanoSIM with free £5 credit
Message 5 of 7
by: harrrrrry
on: 30/09/2017 | 11:41

@kyxmc

If you used a sim provided by your friend, or requested it through a banner or URL provided by the friend, then they will get the reward if the activation was successful. It's not necessary to do anything special when using a member sim. You should also get a £5 activation bonus, usually with 24 hours.

If you used a non-member sim (ie, one from a shop or the giffgaff main page) then a reward is only possible if you enter a member's phone number at the time of activation.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 6 of 7
on: 30/09/2017 | 16:21
The SIM was provided by my university Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 7