Started by: starkey93
On: 07/12/2018 | 14:57
Replies: 3

Go to best answer
Highlighted
by: starkey93
on: 07/12/2018 | 14:57

Hello, 

I feel as my payback may be a little lower then I was expecting to be fair just wandering if payback is ever calculated wrong per month I have been earning in the region of £50 plus normally but only received £20.00 for the last payback witch is my lowest in a long time but I feel that I have still be doing quite alot on here so a little bit confused with the calculation. Thanks for any help or advise offered regards starboy93 P. S. dont want to sound greedy as I am still happy with money awarded but just unsure what I did wrong on the last month so I can correct it for the future thanks. 

C.starkey
Message 1 of 4
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: smithster225225
on: 07/12/2018 | 15:04

@starkey93 wrote:

Hello, 

I feel as my payback may be a little lower then I was expecting to be fair just wandering if payback is ever calculated wrong per month I have been earning in the region of £50 plus normally but only received £20.00 for the last payback witch is my lowest in a long time but I feel that I have still be doing quite alot on here so a little bit confused with the calculation. Thanks for any help or advise offered regards starboy93 P. S. dont want to sound greedy as I am still happy with money awarded but just unsure what I did wrong on the last month so I can correct it for the future thanks. 

Hi Smiley Happy

OK! Payback!

I can give you some insight on this.

You may or may not know, but to get the full whack (£100) payback, your best answer ratio needs to be at least 8%. That's for starters.

Payback is divided up and shared out amoungst all the members who earn payback points. So it's all about performance and in a way, we are all competing with each other.

A member can answer 100 questions and get 20 BA one month and get £100 BUT do the exact same thing the folllowing month and only get £75. So its all relative.

I too have questioned my payback a few times, and its always correct. Its automated and rarely wrong. BUT it has been known for a member to JUST miss the mark.

So in a nutshell, my answer is NO its never calculated wrongly and its all to do with YOUR performance and the performance of the other members.

Thanks Smiley Tongue

Don't forget to AWARD BEST ANSWER Or give Kudos to members that helped!
Message 4 of 4
by: alexandermarry
on: 07/12/2018 | 15:02
You will have to contact agent https://support2.giffgaff.com/app/ask/Payback-and-recruits/My-points-balance/form/

Please be aware that agents generally reply within 24 hours of you sending your message.https://giffgaff.com/support/questions
Message 2 of 4
by: clikasarus
on: 07/12/2018 | 15:03
@starkey93 Hi welcome to giffgaff and the community

• if you think that your payback is wrong or that you haven't received it try here

https://giffgaff.com/support/ask/payback_not_received

•But please be patient as it could take upto 24 for a agent to get back you can view you answers here

https://giffgaff.com/support/questions

hope this helps hope 👍🏻
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 4
by: smithster225225
on: 07/12/2018 | 15:04

@starkey93 wrote:

Hello, 

Hi Smiley Happy

OK! Payback!

I can give you some insight on this.

You may or may not know, but to get the full whack (£100) payback, your best answer ratio needs to be at least 8%. That's for starters.

Payback is divided up and shared out amoungst all the members who earn payback points. So it's all about performance and in a way, we are all competing with each other.

A member can answer 100 questions and get 20 BA one month and get £100 BUT do the exact same thing the folllowing month and only get £75. So its all relative.

I too have questioned my payback a few times, and its always correct. Its automated and rarely wrong. BUT it has been known for a member to JUST miss the mark.

So in a nutshell, my answer is NO its never calculated wrongly and its all to do with YOUR performance and the performance of the other members.

Thanks Smiley Tongue

Don't forget to AWARD BEST ANSWER Or give Kudos to members that helped!
Message 4 of 4