Community

My texts aren't sending

Started by: cal_ownage
On: 14/08/2011 | 22:09
Replies: 3

Go to best answer
by: cal_ownage
on: 14/08/2011 | 22:09
I can receive texts but I can't send them, I've already tried the old on/off trick and it hasn't worked. It just keeps saying waitIng until the phone times it out. I have a LG GD510 (pop). One aspect that I am questioning is that I am meant to be updating my goodybag today, could that be it???
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 4
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: morvin
on: 14/08/2011 | 22:11
Yes sounds like that goodybag is updating at the moment. But, because Goodybags are having problems at the moment. It actually is not giving you any free texts....meaning your GB hasn't started
You will be able to send them SOON
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Please give 'KUDOS' if you like my post. If my answer helped then please click 'Accept as Solution'
Message 2 of 4
by: morvin
on: 14/08/2011 | 22:11
Yes sounds like that goodybag is updating at the moment. But, because Goodybags are having problems at the moment. It actually is not giving you any free texts....meaning your GB hasn't started
You will be able to send them SOON
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Please give 'KUDOS' if you like my post. If my answer helped then please click 'Accept as Solution'
Message 2 of 4
by: _michaelamarie_
on: 14/08/2011 | 22:13
Yeah it probably will be, and there are problems with goodybags at the moment so you won't get your allowances until the problem is sorted.
Get your free sim card, with £5 credit below! Smiley Happy
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 4