Knowledge Base
Community

Need help topping up please

Started by: bowtop
On: 26/10/2016 | 01:49
Replies: 7

by: bowtop
on: 26/10/2016 | 01:49 edited: 26/10/2016 | 08:59

I've toped up and can't buy a goodybag .I've no data and limited signal and have used my last goodybag up a few hours ago.how can I use my credit to buy a goodybag?

Message 1 of 8
Highlighted
by: nat9319
on: 26/10/2016 | 02:02
@bowtop You need to visit https://giffgaff.com/buy to purchase a goodybag, this could be a problem if you haven't got any access to the internet without eating into your credit
Message 2 of 8
by: lynda1962
on: 26/10/2016 | 08:59
@bowtop , hi there, you can buy your goodybag from your airtime credit

1. Click on My Giffgaff (at the top)
2. Click on Top Up
3. Click on Goodybags (press select)
4. Choose the goodybag you want (press select)
5. On the next page click on Continue
6. Then press Exchange Airtime Credit

Message 3 of 8
by: klaus1968
on: 26/10/2016 | 09:33
Hi first check you have airtime so you can top up if not borrow a friend's phone who has internet go to Google and put in giffgaff top up you can top up from there by using your phone number or sign into your account and when buying a goodybag always tick I only want a goodybag and if you have airtime in your phone to pay for the goodybag you want then tick pay by airtime if not it will go on to credit or debit card details and just fill it in or go to mcdonalds you get free WiFi there so turn on your WiFi and go into your giffgaff account on your own phone hope you have your goodybag soon
Message 5 of 8
on: 15/02/2017 | 22:25
I've got£9.99 and its not showing that I have any credit I did have£10.00 but it has taken the penny trying to solve the problem.I've forgotten my Google password and can't get the gif gaff app to work.I can't get a goodybag and I Don't have wi fi I'm on mobile data all the time and its slow and intermittent if it works at all.
Message 6 of 8
by: bornarichkid
on: 15/02/2017 | 22:27
@bowtop

Sorry about that, the £9.99 is a glitch, so try and get in touch with an agent, they'll add a few pence, so that you can get the £10 goodybag.

Contact an agent here https://giffgaff.com/support/ask
Don't forget to mark a best answer, if the issue is resolved, so that it helps others as well Smiley Wink

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 8
on: 15/02/2017 | 23:10
It's not letting me buy a goodybag it's not recognising my credit and the app says I've got no credit.It's not been working for weeks now .I'll soon have no credit left trying to get a goodybag at this rate.I've been trying for hours now and go round in circles getting nowhere.Can I call someone to get this sorted out?
Message 8 of 8