Community

Need to register another sim but account will not let me log off

Started by: madjazziecat
On: 06/01/2018 | 00:51
Replies: 4

Go to best answer
by: madjazziecat
on: 06/01/2018 | 00:51

I have just registered one sim today we you online, but my account will not log off so I can make another account for my partner and his sim. Unsure of what could be done.

Tia

Karen 

ELY

Message 1 of 5
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: frpc
on: 06/01/2018 | 02:21 edited: 06/01/2018 | 03:43

Welcome @madjazziecat to giffgaff. The browser you are usig has remembered your account name and password.

The button in account page will say Not you? Log out! Click on..

Then use chrome or google to find giffgaff.com activations on that different browser.

Enter serial number of new sim and create a new user name e.g. @abc123 and password. Top up ten pounds and your new number gets allocated

Repeat process for your 3rd sim.

Message 5 of 5
by: bladerunner929
on: 06/01/2018 | 00:57

Hi. Try using a different browser or restart the computer. 

Message 2 of 5
by: madjazziecat
on: 06/01/2018 | 01:03
Why can I just not log out from the account I am using
Message 3 of 5
by: defraybo2
on: 06/01/2018 | 01:32
You can but you can't log into another account until you activate a second dim with its own account when you have done this then log into the new account exactly as you for your existing one.

You can activate as many sim cards on Giffgaff as you need for phone, dongle, mifi, car tracker, dog finder, wife, child, etc etc. The only thing you have to do is set up separate accounts for each sim.
Each account must have a different username eg your username (johnsmith) for your phone sim. Then username (johnsmithdong) for your dongle sim. Then username (johnsmithtrack) for your tracker sim, etc etc. All the accounts can have the same password, email address, and bank details, hope I've helped you.
Defraybo
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
by: frpc
on: 06/01/2018 | 02:21 edited: 06/01/2018 | 03:43

Welcome @madjazziecat to giffgaff. The browser you are usig has remembered your account name and password.

The button in account page will say Not you? Log out! Click on..

Then use chrome or google to find giffgaff.com activations on that different browser.

Enter serial number of new sim and create a new user name e.g. @abc123 and password. Top up ten pounds and your new number gets allocated

Repeat process for your 3rd sim.

Message 5 of 5