Community

New goodybags

Started by: linaresmonica
On: 10/03/2018 | 13:47
Replies: 2

by: linaresmonica
on: 10/03/2018 | 13:47 edited: 10/03/2018 | 14:15

HELLO there:

Last February 20th I received this message on my phone: “great news, from the 23rd February we're giving the £15 goodybag a boost. When you recur your next goodybag it will now include unlimited minutes. Winning.
More info: giff.ly/2FkToq4
Stop Msgs: giff.ly/stopmsgs”. Surprisingly, I’ve just received this new message “You've used over 80% of your current data allowance. Your goodybag expires on 21/03/18. For more info see giff.ly/dataleft. Cheers giffgaff.” what happened with the goody bag boost that you text me? I thought that now my allowance was unlimited. Please, I need your help with this 

Message 1 of 3
by: pauljohn7
on: 10/03/2018 | 14:44 edited: 10/03/2018 | 14:56

@linaresmonica

The Extra 1gb of data on the £10 and above goodybags has not come into force yet.

Read about it here:  https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Announcements/New-goodybag-improvements-Unlimited-minutes-and-extr...

The thread mentions 2 different improvements to the goodybags

1. Unlimited Minutes on goodybags that cost £10 or more.  This started on Thurday 22nd February 2018.
  2. An extra 1gb of data  on the £10 / £12 / £15 + £18 goodybags.  This improvement has not yet come into force - (expected sometime in March 2018).   It should have it's own announcement with exact details before launch.  

Message 2 of 3
by: jaymailsays
on: 10/03/2018 | 18:58
Click to reveal

linaresmonica wrote:

HELLO there:

Last February 20th I received this message on my phone: “great news, from the 23rd February we're giving the £15 goodybag a boost. When you recur your next goodybag it will now include unlimited minutes. Winning.
More info: giff.ly/2FkToq4
Stop Msgs: giff.ly/stopmsgs”. Surprisingly, I’ve just received this new message “You've used over 80% of your current data allowance. Your goodybag expires on 21/03/18. For more info see giff.ly/dataleft. Cheers giffgaff.” what happened with the goody bag boost that you text me? I thought that now my allowance was unlimited. Please, I need your help with this 

Hi @linaresmonica The Announcement you refer to was the introduction of, Unlimited call minutes not unlimited minutes of data.

Towards the end of this month (March 2018) an extra 1GB of data is scheduled to be added to all future £10-£18 goodybags but only when your inclusive data allowances have been used up on a still active goodybag, within date.

Effective once the Announcement is made by giffgaff. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 3