New sim for ipad

Started by: ticketuk
On: 09/06/2014 | 14:51
Replies: 6

Go to best answer
by: ticketuk
on: 09/06/2014 | 14:51
Hi Guys,
Put my new sim in ipad, but i presume i need to buy credit. Can somebody tell me the procedure i.e How do i add the sim to the account and get online? Many Thanks, Geoff
Message 1 of 7
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: mcilwraith
on: 09/06/2014 | 14:54

start a new account for it

you can use the same email password but a different username

if its a sim you sent for then you should get he £5 benefits when activated

Message 3 of 7
by: baba03
on: 09/06/2014 | 14:54
Hi @ticketuk

If you already have a sim on giffgaff, you will need to create a new account as you can only have 1 sim per account,

with the new account you will need a new username, all other details can be the same as your first account, such as password, email, and payment details.

See the link below on activating the giffgaff sim http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Getting-started/How-do-I-activate-my-SIM/ta-p/3487439

also you may need the settings,

To giffgaff your ipad you can follow the link below to get step by step settings
http://bit.ly/giffgaffiPad
Click to get a free SIM with £5 Credit All sim sizes available
Message 4 of 7
Highlighted
by: nerakb
on: 09/06/2014 | 14:59

Log out of your phone account.

Activate the sim including topping up/purchase a gigabag and open a new account during the process.You can use the same email address,password andpayment method but different username.

Don't attempt to log into your phone account at any point during the process.

Please remember to mark a post "Best Answer" which appropriately answers your question/query.Please remember to also award kudos to posts you've found helpful/useful.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 5 of 7
by: leemg3
on: 09/06/2014 | 14:59
You'll need to create a new account for a new sim. Hope you ordered the sim from yourself to gain payback and 5 free credit
Get a free giffgaff Sim

DUDE ORDER ONE!
Message 6 of 7