Knowledge Base
Community

Not happy

Started by: gemma26
On: 29/11/2012 | 22:01
Replies: 13

by: gemma26
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:01

Ano networks have there problems and stuff but i had topped up 15 pound so a cud buy my 10 goodybag and so i wud have a bit extra credit due to them having problems today a couldnt activate my goody bag sonits been charging me for every text,call and data tgat av used in the past few hours and knkw i have 9.95 so cant activate my goodybag i wud have to top up another 10 pound coz im short of 5p

Message 1 of 14
by: jaydean38
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:02
Hi sorry to hear this but Unfortunately Giff Gaff are having few issues at the moment..with Delayed goodybags, top ups and activations so give it a few hour and try again. Hope this helps and you get it sorted... Have a great Day Smiley Happy
Please give 'KUDOS' if you like my post. If my answer helped then please click 'Accept as Solution'
Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 2 of 14
by: nate37
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:03

when the current issues are resolved you will be able to claim for a refund of the credit you have used due to today's problems:

read this thread:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Service-Updates-Notice-board/Goodybags-issues-29-11-2012/td-p/68820...

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Please choose the best answer as solution, so others can find it, and give kudos to helpful posts
Message 4 of 14
by: worsdall
They're experiencing technical difficulties today! Hang on for 24 hours before trying again. If not, contact an agent, via the 'my giffgaff' page
Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Want a free GiffGaff Sim with £5 free credit?! Press the picture above!!
PS. Have i helped you? If so, please press the yellow star to the left!
Message 5 of 14
by: hoppo1973
ThTs wot happened to me ,I'm fuming
Message 6 of 14
by: backdrifters
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:05
There have been balance, activation, top up and goodybag issues today. Check here to see the latest update:

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Service-Updates-Notice-board/Goodybags-issues-29-11-2012/m-p/688203...
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 14
by: pad3
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:06
i know its frustrating but you can only wait for the issues to be fixed
Message 8 of 14
by: gemma26
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:10

Mine is up and running know just havent got enought credit to activate my goodybag know how do i claim back the money i have used 

Message 9 of 14
by: nate37
on: 29/11/2012 | 22:13

@gemma26 wrote:

Mine is up and running know just havent got enought credit to activate my goodybag know how do i claim back the money i have used 

you will have to ask an agent:

Contact An Agent http://bit.ly/giffgaffagent

If you have problems with invalid date issues or cannot find an appropriate category for your issue then use the sim service/no service category, tick the boxes randomly then detail your issue in the text box at the bottom. They will reply within 24hrs.

NB posted in service update thread (page 14):

@pinkorchids wrote:

Will customers be compensated if the have to top up because goody bags arent available?

Hi there pinkorchids

Our first priority is getting the problem fixed. We appreciate that this is frustrating and are trying our best to get it fixed as soon as possible. 

After the issue has been resolved please feel free to raise a case with an agent to see if you are entitled to a refund. We assess compensation on a case by case basis.

Sarah - giffgaff Educator
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Please choose the best answer as solution, so others can find it, and give kudos to helpful posts
Message 10 of 14