on: 13/07/2018 | 05:11

Morning all, how do I get my PUK code, many thanks 

Message 1 of 11
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: persco
on: 13/07/2018 | 06:39

sanshrig wrote:

Great, now I don't want to use it yet, so nothing will happen now I've received my code unless I send it off to another provider is that right? 

Yes that’s right @sanshrig It will only go into effect if you submit it to other network 

Please do set BEST ANSWER for posts that help you. Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 11
Highlighted
on: 13/07/2018 | 05:22

sanshrig wrote:

Morning all, how do I get my PUK code, many thanks 

Hi @sanshrig Do you mean Port Authorisation Code (PAC) to leave giffgaff or PUK please? 

If PUK, then you'll need a new PUK (PIN Unlock Key) code if you entered your SIM PIN code incorrectly three times and locked your handset

Need a puk code click on this link. http://giffgaff.com/support/puk

After entering the correct PUK, you have to select a new PIN. The default giffgaff PIN is 5555, and the default PIN2 is 6666

Please note that if you enter the wrong PUK 10 times, your SIM will be permanently blocked and will need a new SIM. Any data on the blocked SIM will be permanently lost.

Hope this helps
Message 2 of 11
by: tomrosser1
on: 13/07/2018 | 06:06

Hi @sanshrig

have you blocked your phone?

Click Here - https://giffgaff.com/support/puk

Message 3 of 11
by: sanshrig
on: 13/07/2018 | 06:23

Apologies, I meant PAC, many thanks 

Message 4 of 11
on: 13/07/2018 | 06:25

sanshrig wrote:

Apologies, I meant PAC, many thanks 

That’s ok @sanshrig either ring 43431 and follow the prompts or just click  http://giffgaff.com/help/pac-code-request and you should receive your code via SMS within minutes.  The PAC code will also be shown on your My Giffgaff page under your phone number

Please remember PAC expires 30days from date of issue. If you change your mind within that period, you don't have to worry, just let the code expire and you will still be with GG. You can still order it again in future if you decide to leave. 

Please delete any bank details and turn OFF any auto topup and goodybag RECUR if you use that function.

You can also delete all your other personal details like address and email address.  

All the best. 
Message 5 of 11
on: 13/07/2018 | 06:38

Great, now I don't want to use it yet, so nothing will happen now I've received my code unless I send it off to another provider is that right? 

Message 6 of 11
on: 13/07/2018 | 06:39

sanshrig wrote:

Yes that’s right @sanshrig It will only go into effect if you submit it to other network 

Message 7 of 11
by: gdruby
on: 13/07/2018 | 06:47
@sanshrig

Absolutely right until and unless you provide it to another service provider.

PAC code is valid for 30 days only.

Enjoy giffgaffing!
Message 8 of 11
on: 13/07/2018 | 18:00

Great thanks for all your help, all done and thanks Giffgaff it's been a great 5 years and now I'm off, maybe I'll be back who knows but my family will keep the Giffgaff tradition on. 

Message 9 of 11
on: 13/07/2018 | 18:49

You are always welcome back @sanshrig 

Best of luck

Message 10 of 11