Knowledge Base
Community

Pay monthly phones

Started by: swaggers24
On: 07/12/2018 | 13:51
Replies: 3

by: swaggers24
on: 07/12/2018 | 13:51

I have bad credit and won't be accepted for the pay monthly phones. Can my partner apply for the pay monthly phones on my account?  

Message 1 of 4
by: danhamman
on: 07/12/2018 | 13:52

@swaggers24 wrote:

I have bad credit and won't be accepted for the pay monthly phones. Can my partner apply for the pay monthly phones on my account?  

Yes, they can use their credit details

.:.
Message 2 of 4
by: swaggers24
on: 07/12/2018 | 13:55
Thanks.. so I just go through the process of applying for the phone and when it asked for my details and credit card details I use my partners?
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
by: jt_21
on: 07/12/2018 | 13:56

@swaggers24 wrote:

@swaggers24 Your partner needs a giffgaff account to apply for the loan for pay monthly, it will be them that goes through the credit check, if the do not have an active giffgaff sim they are required to buy ONE goodybag, future ones can be cancelled, as you can use ANY network sim in phones purchased from giffgaff as they are UNLOADED to any network, note it's a Loan from Ratesetter, not a contract phone whereby you upgrade or trade in at the end of the term, if successful payments must be kept up on the loan, all the best   

Message 4 of 4