Payback through paypal.

Started by: thinkpad
On: 08/10/2010 | 12:30
Replies: 4

Go to best answer
by: thinkpad
on: 08/10/2010 | 12:30

Hi,

I would like to receive my payback in cash and the only way to do this is through a paypal account. Unfortunately, I do not have a paypal account and do not intend on opening one.

I was just wondering whether Giffgaff would be willing to pay the money into a friend's paypal account? Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: rjheald
on: 08/10/2010 | 12:32

Yes you will be able to specify the PayPal email address you want the money sent to in December

For a free sim with £5 credit click here
To switch signatures off go to My Community Settings>Preferences and remove the tick from View signatures in posts.
Message 2 of 5
on: 08/10/2010 | 12:32

Yes you will be able to specify the PayPal email address you want the money sent to in December

To switch signatures off go to My Community Settings>Preferences and remove the tick from View signatures in posts.
Message 2 of 5
by: thinkpad
on: 08/10/2010 | 12:35
Is the payment regarded as personal transfer and so free of charge to the recipient? Or is there a 3.4% charge?
Message 3 of 5
on: 08/10/2010 | 12:35

giffgaff pay all the charges so you get the full payback amount

Message 4 of 5
by: kiwatche
on: 15/10/2010 | 12:07
Iv tried to open a paypal account but it cant be done with my phone or mini opera so guess i'll have to take it as credit. Or i might choose to give it to charity when the time comes
Message 5 of 5