Community

Pre Owned vs Refurbished iphone 6s

Started by: vaeil
On: 29/04/2017 | 21:55
Replies: 6

Go to best answer
by: vaeil
on: 29/04/2017 | 21:55

What would be in better condition? and which would you choose and for what reason?

Message 1 of 7
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: josh08shaw
on: 29/04/2017 | 21:57

Hey @vaeil ,

I'd go for a refurbished phone as it would be in better condition,  

All refurbished phones are in superb condition. These can be used phones that have been returned in near perfect condition or have gone through some level of refurbishment to improve their physical condition. There may be the odd mark or scratch but it will be barely noticeable. The phones have been checked and restored back to near their original state for re-sale.

Our refurbished phones are shipped in plain cardboard boxes and come with a USB data cable, for charging via PC or mains. Our refurbished phones are NOT supplied with a mains adaptor and are not supplied with additional software or a phone guide, (downloadable from manufacturers website). All refurbished phones come with a 12-month warranty.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 7
Highlighted
by: josh08shaw
on: 29/04/2017 | 21:57

Hey @vaeil ,

I'd go for a refurbished phone as it would be in better condition,  

All refurbished phones are in superb condition. These can be used phones that have been returned in near perfect condition or have gone through some level of refurbishment to improve their physical condition. There may be the odd mark or scratch but it will be barely noticeable. The phones have been checked and restored back to near their original state for re-sale.

Our refurbished phones are shipped in plain cardboard boxes and come with a USB data cable, for charging via PC or mains. Our refurbished phones are NOT supplied with a mains adaptor and are not supplied with additional software or a phone guide, (downloadable from manufacturers website). All refurbished phones come with a 12-month warranty.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 7
by: xiaodunhui
on: 29/04/2017 | 21:58
Hi,
Either one is OK. But, I recommend the pre owned one.
Message 3 of 7
by: nigelbrooks
on: 29/04/2017 | 21:59

@vaeil

Refurbished every time.

• Fully checked and data cleansed before sale.
  • Any defective components replaced
  • Comes with a 12 month (pre-owned only has 6 months) warranty
Get a free giffgaff Sim
I donate 100% of my SIM activation payback to charity, please help me boost the donation
Message 4 of 7
by: gaffsims
on: 29/04/2017 | 22:01

@vaeil Refurbished phones will be in a better cosmetic and working condition than pre-owned phones. They are usually brand new phones which have been returned unused or they are phones which have been recondtioned like new by the manufacturer. 

Message 5 of 7
by: figment_uk
on: 29/04/2017 | 22:03

vaeil wrote:

What would be in better condition? and which would you choose and for what reason?

Refurbished are usually otherwise new phones.  Most are customer returns within the 14 day 'cooling off' period and have never been used or had minimal use.  12 months warranty

Pre-owned = used. Phones are likely to have signs of wear.  6 months warranty

I do not work for giffgaff, so cannot check anything on your account. This is a public community - please do not post any personal info.
Message 6 of 7
by: vaeil
on: 29/04/2017 | 23:53
Why does the refurbished iphone 6s have such bad reviews?
Message 7 of 7