Community

Pre owned iPhone 8 Plus

Started by: minhminh987
On: 17/03/2019 | 22:44
Replies: 5

Go to best answer
by: minhminh987
on: 17/03/2019 | 22:44

I really interested with the Iphone 8 plus pre-owned of  Giffgaff, but I have a litter bit confuse about "  No quibble returns". If I receive an Iphone 8 with excellent condition, but there are more slight cosmetic marks or scratches on the body or the screen as Giffgaff described.  Can I send back the Iphone?

Message 1 of 6
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by: bilal86440
on: 17/03/2019 | 22:47
@minhminh987
Yes, If you buy a phone that isn't quite what you want, you got 21 days, starting on the day following receipt of the phone, to send the phone back to giffgaff and claim a full refund.

See this https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Solve-your-questions/Returning-your-phone-amp-SIM-within-21-days-o... link for a complete list of return instructions.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
by: bilal86440
on: 17/03/2019 | 22:47
@minhminh987
Yes, If you buy a phone that isn't quite what you want, you got 21 days, starting on the day following receipt of the phone, to send the phone back to giffgaff and claim a full refund.

See this https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Solve-your-questions/Returning-your-phone-amp-SIM-within-21-days-o... link for a complete list of return instructions.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 6
by: flaxvert
on: 17/03/2019 | 22:51

If you change your mind you can return the phone anytime up to 21 days from the date you receive it and get a refund, no questions asked.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic src="https://www.giffgaff.com/styleguide/images/banner/02b_550x80.png" width="550" height="80" alt="Get a free giffgaff Sim" >
Message 3 of 6
by: jt_21
on: 17/03/2019 | 22:57

@minhminh987wrote:

I really interested with the Iphone 8 plus pre-owned of  Giffgaff, but I have a litter bit confuse about "  No quibble returns". If I receive an Iphone 8 with excellent condition, but there are more slight cosmetic marks or scratches on the body or the screen as Giffgaff described.  Can I send back the Iphone?

@minhminh987  Yes you can, no questions asked

A pre-owned phone can be defined as nearly new or used. They tend to have signs of use and come in three different grades.

"Excellent" usually describes a phone that is immaculate and like new. They show little to no signs of use and will be similar in condition to a refurbished phone.

"Very Good" usually describes a phone that is almost new. It has some signs of use but the screen will look like new.

"Good" usually describes a phone that has had some signs of use and can come with minor blemishes on the back, nothing a lovely case can't solve.

Pre-Owned phones are mostly sourced from our members and other recycling sources, this does mean the stock is limited and there is little visibility on when or if a specific model will be back in stock. Though we do recommend checking back on site mid-week.

All our pre-owned phones come unlocked, ready for any UK network SIM.

As a pre-owned phone is used, it differs slightly from a new phone. It comes in a giffgaff branded box and only includes the phone, a data/charging cable and a SIM key (if the phone requires it).

Pre-Owned phones do not come with any other accessories such as a mains charger, user manual or headphones etc.

Pre-owned phones come with a 6-month warranty.

If the phone you've bought isn't quite what you wanted, you've got 21 days, starting on the day following receipt of the phone, to change your mind and claim a full refund. In order to do this, please log in to "My giffgaff", click on "My payments" and then "My order history". Select "View details" of the phone order you would like to return, then select "Return phone".

See
https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Using-giffgaff/Guide-to-Pre-Owned-Phones/ta-p/21647280
Hope this helps 🙂

Message 4 of 6
by: jaymailsays
on: 17/03/2019 | 23:10 edited: 19/03/2019 | 00:10

@minhminh987  Yes you can, 

you don't  even have to give a reason and giffgaff even pay the return postage.

Just book the return, under the change of mind guarantee and keep within the 21 clear days folliowing the receipt by you.

Allow at least 5 days for your full refund payment to reach your bank.

If you decide to keep your phone, you have a 6 month warranty excluding accidental damage.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 6
by: minhminh987
on: 18/03/2019 | 22:29
Thanks for your answer!
Message 6 of 6